App Rec Jan 28th
Processing March 3rd
Letter for test Dec 28th
Test Jan 15th
Letter for oath march 3rd
Oath March 25th

lifesocoool

Feb 20, 2014
I am from Hamilton too, got test done on Feb 20 was told "2-5 weeks wait time for oath"... if January applicants haven't got oath letters yet that means mine is far away...

babygirl1310

Jul 16, 2011
lifesocoool said:
I am from Hamilton too, got test done on Feb 20 was told "2-5 weeks wait time for oath"... if January applicants haven't got oath letters yet that means mine is far away...
no its coming I just got mines there is another ceremony on the 1st April maybe you'll get yours for then good luck

lifesocoool

Feb 20, 2014
wow congratulations babygirl!! so u got ur oath papers? when did u write test? it will help me to calculate my remaining days for oath :D

babygirl1310

Jul 16, 2011
lifesocoool said:
wow congratulations babygirl!! so u got ur oath papers? when did u write test? it will help me to calculate my remaining days for oath :D
just look baking at conversation above and you will see my timeline

Maleeek

Mar 6, 2014
Congrads babygirl, can you please let us know when your ECAS is updated?

Mine timeline/Test date for Hamilton office is similar to yours, waiting for Oath. See below

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 17, 2013.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 17, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on July 22, 2013.

4.We sent you a notice on January 10, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 24, 2014 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Hope to receive Oath very soon.

babygirl1310

Jul 16, 2011
Maleeek said:
Congrads babygirl, can you please let us know when your ECAS is updated?

Mine timeline/Test date for Hamilton office is similar to yours, waiting for Oath. See below

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 17, 2013.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 17, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on July 22, 2013.

4.We sent you a notice on January 10, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 24, 2014 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Hope to receive Oath very soon.
They normally update ecas every Tuesday I'll check again next Tuesday an let u all know

firewalker

Mar 6, 2014
Congrats Babygirl on your oath letter! I am in a similar situation as you and gave my test at the Hamilton office on the 23rd of January. I have no news on the oath letter and was expecting one for the 25th of March but I guess it won't happen. I was relying on ecas updates but in your case the it was never updated.

Maleek, you gave your test on the 24th so I guess we are more or less in the same boat. Please do update if you get an update and I will do the same.

Thanks.

Maleeek

Mar 6, 2014
Hey Babygirl its Tuesday, has your ECAS been updated as of yet?

Firewalker any updates at your end?

Thanks