sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats ;)

Please pray for us :)

pointy said:
I finally got the oath letter in my mailbox today, it seems they didnt mail it out until the 16th even though it was dated the 11th. Good Luck to everyone else waiting, hopefully yours is just round the corner as well. Unfortunately when you're waiting every day seems like an eternity!!

pointy

Aug 30, 2011
sazamizi said:
Congrats ;)

Please pray for us :)
Thanks sazamizi!! I most certainly will pray for everyone else. When I first applied I was not aware of the long wait times for Citizenship. I understood it was a 18 month to 24 month process so I was not in a hurry. But when I got the test letter within a year the waiting began. I can only imagine how painful it is for everyone else who has been RQ'ed and been waiting forever for no fault of their own!!

canada2233

Apr 27, 2014
Hi,

I wrote Test on March 26th 2014. Is there anybody who got a letter for that date. They said it takes 9 weeks for the letter at this stage

Canada2233

Sternchen

Feb 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-04-2010
Hi All,

So glad I found this thread, usually there are no posts about Hamilton!
I wrote my test on Feb 12 2014 and passed with 20/20, but have not heard back yet! Really hoping to hear back soon after seeing some of your timelines for receiving the oath date!

Crossing my fingers for everyone that we get our dates, soon, and congratulations to those who made it!

:D

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sternchen said:
Hi All,

So glad I found this thread, usually there are no posts about Hamilton!
I wrote my test on Feb 12 2014 and passed with 20/20, but have not heard back yet! Really hoping to hear back soon after seeing some of your timelines for receiving the oath date!

Crossing my fingers for everyone that we get our dates, soon, and congratulations to those who made it!

:D
Hello Sternchen,

What is your entire timelne? Di you get any RQ?

I had my test n 10Feb, so hopefully we should not be far out from each other in terms of getting oath invite?

btw, what did the officer tell you at the time on the interview. Did he/she comitt to any time line?

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazamizi said:
Congrats to all test passers!
happy to see Hamilton has moved a bit.
Hi Saramizi,

Honesty Hamilton has not moved any little bit at all.. I have been sitting on the edge since 30 days. The last person who reported oath wrote test 10 days before I did.. Logistically, my oath letter should be 10-15 days after.. but nothing even after month.

Hope is the key.. Divert your mind to somethng else!

Sternchen

Feb 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-04-2010
Hi rk3,

I did not get an RQ, the officer said my application was fine when I had the interview, so keeping my fingers crossed. She told me 6-8 weeks, which is clearly passed by now.

My complete timeline is:
Application received - Oct. 30, 2012
In Process - March 14, 2013
Test Date - Feb. 12, 2014

Hope we get the date, soon!

di.sok

Apr 28, 2014
Hi everybody.
Just want to share. We had test on Feb 12th, today received invitation for ceremony on May 12th. Some movement started

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
di.sok said:
Hi everybody.
Just want to share. We had test on Feb 12th, today received invitation for ceremony on May 12th. Some movement started
Congrats di.sok

Just curious .. What was you time line.. And did you get any RQ?

Also what date is your letter dated? And is the ecas updated?

Thanks.. That is probably too many questions but will help other applicants like me to anticipate dates.. Thanks

lifesocoool

Feb 20, 2014
I gv up on waiting now.., I was told by the officer 2-5 weeks maximum. I am on 10th week, wrote my test on Feb 20th.

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lifesocoool said:
I gv up on waiting now.., I was told by the officer 2-5 weeks maximum. I am on 10th week, wrote my test on Feb 20th.
Hey,

Waiting as well.. Tested on 10Feb.

please post if you receive anything in mail.

best of luck on all those waiting.. thanks!

zzsfx

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
My friend received Oath letter today which is scheduled on May 13

He passed the test on Feb. 14.

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zzsfx said:
My friend received Oath letter today which is scheduled on May 13

He passed the test on Feb. 14.
Do you have detailed time line? Was there an RQ involved?