+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship oath ceremony scheduled on 28 th April.

SK8819

Apr 24, 2023
What the address you got the test email from ? That would give you an idea. Most of the times same office handles it.
I think it's Scarbourogh... I did some online search and I found this email address CIT-SCARBOROUGH@cic.gc.ca

I emailed them... will keep you all posted.. I suspect that I Won't get a difference answer than the one Sath got and posted above.........

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

SK8819

Apr 24, 2023
here is the response I got from IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Due to the current labour dispute we cannot give the ceremony information at this time. Please be patient while we wait and see how long this disruption will last. We have not cancelled the ceremony as yet. You will receive direction closer to the ceremony to let you know if it will be cancelled or not.

Thank you

IRCC Scarborough Team

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
here is the response I got from IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Due to the current labour dispute we cannot give the ceremony information at this time. Please be patient while we wait and see how long this disruption will last. We have not cancelled the ceremony as yet. You will receive direction closer to the ceremony to let you know if it will be cancelled or not.

Thank you

IRCC Scarborough Team
They are just playing the waiting game.

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
I had May9th ceremony oath and I was listening the session and my camera was on and than transfer me to break out room than I got removed by the host, I don’t know why I try again and again to login still says I got removed by the host and is that mean I missed my ceremony or my reschedule ceremony will take long time again?

marygbrasil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Did anyone get a response since the strike about when their ceremony got rescheduled to? Looks like quite a few people missed their ceremonies and haven’t heard about next steps yet