+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Letter

Dec 8, 2017
Hi, so i submitted an application for citizenship. Today i got an e-mail with my old uci number and an application number. The email said it has an attachment but there’s nothing. Should i e-mail cic about it? Thanks

CA17CA

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hi, so i submitted an application for citizenship. Today i got an e-mail with my old uci number and an application number. The email said it has an attachment but there’s nothing. Should i e-mail cic about it? Thanks
there is no old and new UCI. This number is unique for you and will be used for the citizenship application. Try to check ecas using the UCI number and see if it is updated.

Dec 8, 2017
there is no old and new UCI. This number is unique for you and will be used for the citizenship application. Try to check ecas using the UCI number and see if it is updated.
Thanks! I’m just a little bit confused because there’s no attachment in the letter. I’m thinking about calling, do you think that would help? Thanks a lot

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Thanks! I’m just a little bit confused because there’s no attachment in the letter. I’m thinking about calling, do you think that would help? Thanks a lot
Some people reported missing attachments on this forum. The attachment is nothing special, just acknowledges the receipt of your application and provides a link to the Discover Canada booklet, as follows:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/discover-canada.html