FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
The interview instruction says you have to present documents such as translation but I don't wanna print them out. Can I simply share the files through Microsoft Teams?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
So basically she already had my translation papers. I had one too saved on my camera so we matched it together
You shared your screen with her?

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Hi guys
I had an interview yesterday and i met all the requirements to become a citizen. (1360 days) .
Its just my interviewer had a problem with one my trips that was long . And she said why have u been outside for such a long time ( eventhough i have my days in canada for the physical presence reqiremnt)
Then she said that she can not give me a date for ceremony yet because they are cery busy.
My interviwer said at the end that if she needs more info or docs she will call me. I asked if my interview went ok ? She said yes .
does this mean she will request RQ or should i be fine since she said my interview went well
Also how long after interview does everything turns green for the tracker to update?
Any answers would be appriciated.

Reactions: zi

zi

Star Member
May 23, 2014
I have got an interview request in first week of April, I also have longer stay outside Canada due to job and family reasons during eligibility period. Can you please elaborate little bit more about the type of questions you were asked and what concern interviewer had about your longer stay outside? Any senior would be requested to comment on this concern as well please.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hi guys
I had an interview yesterday and i met all the requirements to become a citizen. (1360 days) .
Its just my interviewer had a problem with one my trips that was long . And she said why have u been outside for such a long time ( eventhough i have my days in canada for the physical presence reqiremnt)
Then she said that she can not give me a date for ceremony yet because they are cery busy.
My interviwer said at the end that if she needs more info or docs she will call me. I asked if my interview went ok ? She said yes .
does this mean she will request RQ or should i be fine since she said my interview went well
Also how long after interview does everything turns green for the tracker to update?
Any answers would be appriciated.
It's not her business to ask why you were where for how long. As long as we meet requirements, they process our application. I'm in the same boat. Just did my interview 12 hours ago. I told the guy NOT to put my file on hold and I CANNOT give expected date of return due to medical condition. The guy was okay with it. They SERVE us, not the other way around.

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
It's not her business to ask why you were where for how long. As long as we meet requirements, they process our application. I'm in the same boat. Just did my interview 12 hours ago. I told the guy NOT to put my file on hold and I CANNOT give expected date of return due to medical condition. The guy was okay with it. They SERVE us, not the other way around.
Thank you for your response
Yeah during those days which was out of my eligibility period . She was very strict on that on why i was not in canada, i explained i codnt come back coz of covid but she wasnt buying it. I told her that i had to stay to take care of my family. She said you have met requiremnt but i have to review more . but at the end she said interview went well
So hopefully this finishes soon
Good luck to you

Reactions: Dreamlad

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Yeah during those days which was out of my eligibility period . She was very strict on that on why i was not in canada, i explained i codnt come back coz of covid but she wasnt buying it. I told her that i had to stay to take care of my family. She said you have met requiremnt but i have to review more . but at the end she said interview went well
Good luck to you
It's her job. She has no right to put your application on hold or even refuse your application since you've already met all the requirements. File a complaint if you're not satisfied with her service.

Swift Turtle

Dec 29, 2020
Good luck to you
Why would she ask so many questions? How long were you away for?

Sonalkang18

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
How was your interview? What kind of questions they ask you in interview?

M2021111

Oct 12, 2021
It's her job. She has no right to put your application on hold or even refuse your application since you've already met all the requirements. File a complaint if you're not satisfied with her service.
How to file a complaint ?
I did my interview a month and 2 weeks ago but no update at all !!

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
She was ok, she was just a little bit of hard timing me about those trips. At the end she was smiling . Lets see what happens. I will inform you
How long after interview secrions will be completed?