FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
My interview is on next Thursday and I just found out I made a mistake on my physical presence by 1 day. Hope this won't be a big issue. Passport stamps aren't clear and hard to read so I miscalculated it by 1 day.

Last edited:

Blue003

Sep 11, 2021
My interview is on next Thursday and I just found out I made a mistake on my physical presence by 1 day. Hope this won't be a big issue. Passport stamps are clear and hard to read so I miscalculated it by 1 day.
Good luck. Don't think +/-1 day will make an issue especially after you have reached this stage in the application process.
Please let us know how it goes and what do they check during the interview.

Reactions: Dreamlad

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Good luck. Don't think +/-1 day will make an issue especially after you have reached this stage in the application process.
Please let us know how it goes and what do they check during the interview.
I sent both web form and email to Kitchener office about this. I still meet the requirement. Just need to deduct one day and now it's 1100 days. Requirement is 1095 days.

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
I sent both web form and email to Kitchener office about this. I still meet the requirement. Just need to deduct one day and now it's 1100 days. Requirement is 1095 days.
I do have the same. I calculated due to my ticket not the passport so its like a day difference.
but i know as long as you see the requiremnet then your good to go. Few days wont make a difference
I have 1360 days. Way above it need to be required

Reactions: Dreamlad

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Hello. Actually I also got an interview letter but my invitation link in the letter is not working. I mean I am not able to click them. Are your link working? I mean when you click on them, are they opening a new page for instructions. I tried opening in google chrome but not working. Please let me know if you know anything about this issue. I will really appreciate that.
So i recieved the link . It works for me .
so i think you need to dl the microsoft teams first in order to click on that

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
So i recieved the link . It works for me .
so i think you need to dl the microsoft teams first in order to click on that
It also works for me. The pop-up window also says that it works in browser.

DODGE1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hello
I have an inquiry concerning the interview , the subject related to my wife, she got an interview and she was outside Canada on this time which it was mandatory to be physically in Canada before allowing to do the test and then interview from outside then the interview was postponed until she return to Canada, Conversation was through the following email: IRCC.MtlConvoTests-ExamensConvoMtl.IRCC@cic.gc.ca .

She send 2 or 3 times through this email after modifying this condition (mandatory to be physically in Canada) to conduct the interview from outside but she did not get a reply, she returned to Canada and send on the same email that she is physically in Canada now.

My inquiry is if there is an option to know when the interview will be conducted (Time range) or send to another email by example by example email related the province or the officer email but how to know them or how to handle this situation.

Thanks

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hello
I have an inquiry concerning the interview , the subject related to my wife, she got an interview and she was outside Canada on this time which it was mandatory to be physically in Canada before allowing to do the test and then interview from outside then the interview was postponed until she return to Canada, Conversation was through the following email: IRCC.MtlConvoTests-ExamensConvoMtl.IRCC@cic.gc.ca .

She send 2 or 3 times through this email after modifying this condition (mandatory to be physically in Canada) to conduct the interview from outside but she did not get a reply, she returned to Canada and send on the same email that she is physically in Canada now.

My inquiry is if there is an option to know when the interview will be conducted (Time range) or send to another email by example by example email related the province or the officer email but how to know them or how to handle this situation.

Thanks
Kitchener office allowed me to take interview outside Canada.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Thanks for reply, but the email conversation was the email as I mentioned or it was related to Kitchener
You should call them if they don't reply.

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Hi guys
I want to share my interview expreince
So i had my interview just now.
I have been asked to show my documents on webcam .
She looked at my pp translation . She had an issue with one date . ( it was very stressful ) but somehow we managed to solve that.
Then she asked me why i have been out of the country for a long time and i explained the reason which was covid. But she said you should have come back to canada to get your vaccination. She said it gives me the impression that you dont want to stay in canada eventhough my physical presence is 1362 days. I explained my reason that im going to start my business over here and planning to stay in canada.
Then she asked me more about my job whether im employed or unemplyed.
at the end of the interview i asked if my interview went OK? She said yes . Then she said Everything looks ok but she has to review more and if she wants more information then she will either call or email me for extra documents
That all . Hope it helps the other people that have an interview
I think everything looks ok and i should wait for my tracker to update

Reactions: VOBuckeye