+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Interview

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thats great for her! Problem for me is im in Barrie. Hopefully it's virtual. Don't want to have to take a whole day off work
oh you don't have the official invite yet. then relax. could be virtual. even if it isn't, just drive down and get done with IRCC.

shz86

Apr 4, 2020
Hello, I have a question which might seem a bit weird . I had an interview on November and was asked to submit additional document. I know my officer contact number. Does it sound unprofessional if I reach to him and ask about my document/process? Has anybody got stock in the same situation ?

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
Hello, I have a question which might seem a bit weird . I had an interview on November and was asked to submit additional document. I know my officer contact number. Does it sound unprofessional if I reach to him and ask about my document/process? Has anybody got stock in the same situation ?
You've nothing to lose....contact and worse case he or she will say contact main IRCC Helpline....

Reactions: shz86

shreekm1

Jun 13, 2018
I got interview date in the tracker today. Interview date is 27th Feb. No emails yet. I took citizenship test outside Canada. not sure if the interview call is related to that. Is interview is on random basis or calling everyone after Covid?

Reactions: luckyrefugee

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I got interview date in the tracker today. Interview date is 27th Feb. No emails yet. I took citizenship test outside Canada. not sure if the interview call is related to that. Is interview is on random basis or calling everyone after Covid?
Wont say fully random but mostly for ppl who gave test outside Canada or spend lot of time outside Canada or issues with physical presence calculation.

shreekm1

Jun 13, 2018
I got interview date updates on Feb 2nd in the tracker. But no emails yet. Interview date is Feb 27th. By when can I expect email? How long will it take usually or how many days before the interview date they will send email?

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
update us what happened at your interview today ?

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
i have interview on 7th march . what can i expect. i am worried as why this interview is schedule only for random people.

Reactions: shreekm1

shreekm1

Jun 13, 2018
i have interview on 7th march . what can i expect. i am worried as why this interview is schedule only for random people.
I just finished my interview. It was online. They mentioned it was just an additional review as I had multiple travel history in the past 5 years. They verified my PR card and Passport. that's it. nothing else.

1. What are you currently doing? Student or Working? What type of work are you doing?
2. Where and all have you visited in the past 5 years? (Told the country names I visited and mentioned I had been there for a vacation)
3. Asked to show the PR card?
4. Asked to show the Passport front page?

That's it. She mentioned, she is good with the application and next step is oath ceremony and I will get the details about that in next 4-6 weeks.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I just finished my interview. It was online. They mentioned it was just an additional review as I had multiple travel history in the past 5 years. They verified my PR card and Passport. that's it. nothing else.

1. What are you currently doing? Student or Working? What type of work are you doing?
2. Where and all have you visited in the past 5 years? (Told the country names I visited and mentioned I had been there for a vacation)
3. Asked to show the PR card?
4. Asked to show the Passport front page?

That's it. She mentioned, she is good with the application and next step is oath ceremony and I will get the details about that in next 4-6 weeks.
DID YOU GET YOU LPP UPDATED OR NOT YET. anyone looking for interview on 7th March 2024. that is when i have interview.

anandkakkad

Dec 25, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have received an interview request for document verification at Scarborough Center. Have any of you received an interview invite before the oath ceremony and if yes were you allowed to take your child/children along for an interview? Our child is not going to the daycare, so we are wondering how to manage! The document specifically mentions arranging child care.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
i took my kids there is waiting area inside. they ask me why you bring kids i told her if you approve and give oath everyone will be present and she was a bit upset saying we just invited you for interview and asked for passport copies and translation to be sent wirhin 30 days. language was updates to complete rest presence and prohibition still under process. waiting. But good news is lots of people on the same day were invited for oath same time after interview think whose file was complete. so best of luck and hope u come out being a citizen. good luck
Hi Friends,

I have received an interview request for document verification at Scarborough Center. Have any of you received an interview invite before the oath ceremony and if yes were you allowed to take your child/children along for an interview? Our child is not going to the daycare, so we are wondering how to manage! The document specifically mentions arranging child care.

Reactions: Jalalcananda