+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship interview from outside of Canada

jonIrenicus

Jul 24, 2020
Sorry to scare you, I can't say for sure that they gone put it on hold. But I'll share with you my GCMS note which made me assume that.
Also its been 2 days since I emailed my boarding pass, I haven't received any email from them.
Thanks, I guess it being an urgent process might have a role in it. Regardless, to me, it is clear in your GCMS notes that they are to wait on your e-mail. Thanks for the info though; now I can explain myself better in the interview! In the end it is what it is :)

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Thanks, I guess it being an urgent process might have a role in it. Regardless, to me, it is clear in your GCMS notes that they are to wait on your e-mail. Thanks for the info though; now I can explain myself better in the interview! In the end it is what it is :)
Hello are you doing the interview from outside Canada too ?

alidonkaka6

Dec 22, 2021
You cannot be a citizen of any other nation since you are an Indian citizen. If you have any other form of official document from the Nepalese government, you should update your status accordingly. real estate istanbul Otherwise, as the member above mentioned, a letter of explanation should suffice.

mmmmmm6

Mar 12, 2022
Quick question for those who have already had their interview from outside Canada: in the interview letter are they asking to attend on a specific date or it is a date range (similar to the test)? And when you mention Outside Canada (by replying to them), does that change the initial date(s) in the interview letter or they arrange for you to keep the same date(s)? Thanks a lot.

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Surrey office allowed me to take interview outside from canada on 2nd November
Hey I have a few questions please ! When you did your interview did the officer ask you if you’re working and when are you coming back to Canada and what did you say ? Thanks