+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship grant application - Processing delay - Medical Surveillance

A$A$S$

Jan 29, 2023
No of course you can’t choose a date. It’s just, after DM/LPP, trying your chance to expedite your oath invite process via kindly asking to VO. In some cases email request seems to be working for oath invite for those whose LPP completed. But the email you need too send is VO specific for oath invite. I’ll try to find it from someone who received oath invite from Kitchener VO. So you can ask via email and maybe they will add you since there’s an incoming in person oath on May 29.

edit: found email
IRCC.DNCitKITScheduling-ConvocationKITCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Thank you very much, i have sent them a mail via the email address, i hope they respond and fast too.
Thanks

gsade

Oct 8, 2018
Hey Guys, just checked my profile. Got LPP on May 19. Oath in progress May 25. Scheduled for oath June 15. Waiting for the email invite right now. I praise God!

Last edited:
Reactions: ozaN

hgspsd8

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
By the way just above assignment section in GCMS there is

written in mine. Could you check yours and spouses?
Did you apply on paper?
I am an online applicant. The GCMS I received had "Location: e-grants-PE" in it.
I assume it means:
"e-grants" ------ online application
'PE'-------Project Endeavour

Last edited:

gsade

Oct 8, 2018
Did you apply on paper?
I am an online applicant. The GCMS I received had "Location: e-grants-PE" in it.
I assume it means:
"e-grants" ------ online application
'PE'-------Project Endeavour
I applied by paper. What I notice is that at Project Endevour, it was first assigned to an officer with an April 12 deadline just before the strike. On April 16, I applied for another GCMS notes for my spouse and when they generated her GCMS in late April, the Project Endeavour had disappeared and the officer it was assigned to with a deadline of April 12 had then assigned to RCI03 with a deadline of May 18. The last time I checked my profile was May 5. I did not apply for anything because I believed the file was being worked on. So I checked today and just saw we already had a oath invite in our tracker. I would suggest you apply for another GCMS and pay attention to the Application Assignment under the Location.

Reactions: mbaleine

hgspsd8

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
I applied by paper. What I notice is that at Project Endevour, it was first assigned to an officer with an April 12 deadline just before the strike. On April 16, I applied for another GCMS notes for my spouse and when they generated her GCMS in late April, the Project Endeavour had disappeared and the officer it was assigned to with a deadline of April 12 had then assigned to RCI03 with a deadline of May 18. The last time I checked my profile was May 5. I did not apply for anything because I believed the file was being worked on. So I checked today and just saw we already had a oath invite in our tracker. I would suggest you apply for another GCMS and pay attention to the Application Assignment under the Location.
Thank you for the info & advice.

Batzak

May 20, 2023
In my GCMS notes i had following

Due Date: 2023/05/18
Assigned By: TF00227
Assigned To: RC - 103

Obviously that date has already passes, hopefully they process mine soon.

hgspsd8

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017

My GCMS notes show the following

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Due Date:
Assigned By:
Assigned To:

The above three items are completely blank.

gsade

Oct 8, 2018

That is exactly what I saw last early in May. I believe you are close to the end. Congrats in advance!

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Hey Guys, just checked my profile. Got LPP on May 19. Oath in progress May 25. Scheduled for oath June 15. Waiting for the email invite right now. I praise God!
Great congrats médical delayed the app almost a year but happy ending.

Batzak

May 20, 2023
Hi Guys, Just checked my status and LPP got completed on June 16th. Finally seems like there has been some progress made. Hoping oath will come soon now