+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship grant application - Processing delay - Medical Surveillance

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Anyone who had similar experience please advise what to expect next...

Received update on tracker 2 days ago about correnpondace sent for additional information. Havent received anything in 2 days so reached out IRCC call center.

Agent told PR medical surveillance condition clearance was raised as a flag in my file. Notification in tracker is for me to contact them via call center. (nothing related to it though in the tracker) Agent said he was glad that I had reached them.

Instructed me to send an email to IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca which is Public Health Liaison Unit as per below link. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/medical-surveillance.html#how

I have completed and discharged from surveillance as per my local public health unit and even IRCC has been informed as per public health, in 2019. I have official letter in hand from Public Health regarding this.

I have just sent an email to Public Health Liasion Unit for clearing my condition. What to expect next? Anybody with medical surveillance had similar experience?

Reactions: ppcg2510

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Just an update maybe someone who has similar experience can shed some light on this.

received a response from Public Health Liasion Unit that confused me more.
They said “it may take up to 6mo. for public health authority to review and update file. We will send you notice when surveillance completed. Please note all results should be sent to public health authority “

I finished it in 2019 and was informed it had been reported to IRCC at that time. Not sure what’s going on right now.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

Received update on tracker 2 days ago about correnpondace sent for additional information. Havent received anything in 2 days so reached out IRCC call center.

Agent told PR medical surveillance condition clearance was raised as a flag in my file. Notification in tracker is for me to contact them via call center. (nothing related to it though in the tracker) Agent said he was glad that I had reached them.

Instructed me to send an email to IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca which is Public Health Liaison Unit as per below link. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/medical-surveillance.html#how

I have completed and discharged from surveillance as per my local public health unit and even IRCC has been informed as per public health, in 2019. I have official letter in hand from Public Health regarding this.

I have just sent an email to Public Health Liasion Unit for clearing my condition. What to expect next? Anybody with medical surveillance had similar experience?
IRCC also sends an official email after the medical officer says that one is in compliance with the treatment. The mail also says that a copy has been added to your file for future use. Maybe look for that email in your inbox for assurance

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
IRCC also sends an official email after the medical officer says that one is in compliance with the treatment. The mail also says that a copy has been added to your file for future use. Maybe look for that email in your inbox for assurance
thank you for your input. Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything in my emails and I don’t recall actually I got one. All I got is a letter in the mail from public health stating I completed my surveillance and this info reported to IRCC.

maybe in express entry profile as a message? Will check there..

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
thank you for your input. Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything in my emails and I don’t recall actually I got one. All I got is a letter in the mail from public health stating I completed my surveillance and this info reported to IRCC.

maybe in express entry profile as a message? Will check there..
If you have your online health records the panel upload them in your account as well. Also you can contact the medical panel again they will issue you compilance letter again and you can use that.

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
If you have your online health records the panel upload them in your account as well. Also you can contact the medical panel again they will issue you compliance letter again and you can use that.
IRCC’s Public Health Liasion Unit waiting Public Health Authority to report that. I already submitted my letter but they didn’t even consider. In my case public health arranged a family physician and physician report back to them. I’m trying to reach them to solve the issue now.

ppcg2510

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Med's Request
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
06-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020
I was also selected for medical surveillance during my PR application and complied with everything. A few months after I got antoher letter asking me to comply. Turns out the hospital didn’t inform my province I complied. I gave the province my appointment date, hospital etc and my province was able to verify everything. After that my province informed IRCC and I got a letter saying I complied. Looks like everything is in order during my citizenship grant (timeline in signature).

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
I was also selected for medical surveillance during my PR application and complied with everything. A few months after I got antoher letter asking me to comply. Turns out the hospital didn’t inform my province I complied. I gave the province my appointment date, hospital etc and my province was able to verify everything. After that my province informed IRCC and I got a letter saying I complied. Looks like everything is in order during my citizenship grant (timeline in signature).
Thanks for sharing. You mean at the end you received an email from IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca that you are in compliance and done with surveillance?

Weird thing that you received something so you understood that it wasn’t updated. But in my case I haven’t received anything even they didn't receive my results from doctor.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks for sharing. You mean at the end you received an email from IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca that you are in compliance and done with surveillance?

Weird thing that you received something so you understood that it wasn’t updated. But in my case I haven’t received anything even they didn't receive my results from doctor.
Yes this is same as I was mentioning earlier, weird why you didn't got it. Usually you get an email from IRCC informing you that you are found to be in compliance with the treatment as informed by the provincial doctor and the copy of this has been added to your immigration file for future use. I think its your medical panel's fault. What I would recommend to interrogate them exclusively especially the doc and nurse who looked through your treatment extensively.

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Yes this is same as I was mentioning earlier, weird why you didn't got it. Usually you get an email from IRCC informing you that you are found to be in compliance with the treatment as informed by the provincial doctor and the copy of this has been added to your immigration file for future use. I think its your medical panel's fault. What I would recommend to interrogate them exclusively especially the doc and nurse who looked through your treatment extensively.
When first landed in Toronto airport, I was handed a paper with phone numbers and basically told to reach public health wherever I would live. Then on second day I contacted TB program nurse in Waterloo Region Public Health and told to wait until OHIP coverage starts. After 3 months when coverage started, TB Nurse asked if I had a family doctor. I didn’t have one so first they sent me a xray requisition later they advised me to a doctor. When all completed, Waterloo Region Public Health TB Nurse sent me a letter in the mail saying it’s completed, reported to IRCC and no further action needed.
I didn’t receive any non compliance email so I thought everything ok. But didn’t receive any confirmation from IRCC medical Liasion unit as well. So if that family doctor as panel physician didnt send my report how come public health sent me I was done. I think in my case since Public health was supposed to report, and they said they did (they were aware of the requirement because they told it was reported to IRCC).
I don’t know in which part it has become lost or missing. Since they were my contact and organizer I am trying to reach Waterloo Region Public Health TB Nurses right now but no luck as it was Happy Friday when I tried.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
When first landed in Toronto airport, I was handed a paper with phone numbers and basically told to reach public health wherever I would live. Then on second day I contacted TB program nurse in Waterloo Region Public Health and told to wait until OHIP coverage starts. After 3 months when coverage started, TB Nurse asked if I had a family doctor. I didn’t have one so first they sent me a xray requisition later they advised me to a doctor. When all completed, Waterloo Region Public Health TB Nurse sent me a letter in the mail saying it’s completed, reported to IRCC and no further action needed.
I didn’t receive any non compliance email so I thought everything ok. But didn’t receive any confirmation from IRCC medical Liasion unit as well. So if that family doctor as panel physician didnt send my report how come public health sent me I was done. I think in my case since Public health was supposed to report, and they said they did (they were aware of the requirement because they told it was reported to IRCC).
I don’t know in which part it has become lost or missing. Since they were my contact and organizer I am trying to reach Waterloo Region Public Health TB Nurses right now but no luck as it was Happy Friday when I tried.
The family doctor have no role,weird why they involve it. Did you check your inbox and spam thoroughly, are you sure it didn't skipped your eye? Maybe also check your online account, they are said to be uploaded over there as well.

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa

I got the email today
They said must be cleared of condition 32
So you need cleared it ?
I already send the all of my information to the email and by the way they replied me : updated my information. But but how to cleared of condition 32? I need wait do the test again?

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa

You are here? Me too met it
I got the exam in 2017
Nothing give me just told me everything is ok
He said he send the report to IRCC
Now IRCC said need cleared of condition 32
How to do it? I wrote the email to public health
They didn’t answer me anything

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa
No body met it?
I don't understand what's mean?
Cleared of condition32?
I already took exam when I came Canada
Did doctor not send my report upload to IRCC?