+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship grant application - Processing delay - Medical Surveillance

Khoabonmat

Oct 2, 2017
No body met it?
I don't understand what's mean?
Cleared of condition32?
I already took exam when I came Canada
Did doctor not send my report upload to IRCC?
You can see condition 32 on your COPR Letter, you need to report to TB Control Clinic when u arrived Canada.

By the way, I had same boat like you, when I arrived Canada in 2017, I complied the medical surveillance, after I checked up my health, and TB Control Clinic confirmed I was healthy, they reported to IRCC, IRCC updated on their file. However, I contacted TB Control Clinic and asked the medical surveillance as a proof of compliance, and I kept the letter in the safety box. In case, IRCC contact me about medical surveillance, I will give them the letter from TB Control Clinic.

Reactions: Taran D and hgspsd8

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa
You can see condition 32 on your COPR Letter, you need to report to TB Control Clinic when u arrived Canada.

By the way, I had same boat like you, when I arrived Canada in 2017, I complied the medical surveillance, after I checked up my health, and TB Control Clinic confirmed I was healthy, they reported to IRCC, IRCC updated on their file. However, I contacted TB Control Clinic and asked the medical surveillance as a proof of compliance, and I kept the letter in the safety box. In case, IRCC contact me about medical surveillance, I will give them the letter from TB Control Clinic.
Good news today i got the email form IRCC public health
They said:
According to our records, you are in compliance with the medical surveillance requirements associated with your application. This means that you have completed the actions that were required of you by IRCC in relation to your medical condition and no further action is needed at this time.
So what's mean? It means they already help me cleared of condition 32? So every thing is ok?

Khoabonmat

Oct 2, 2017
Good news today i got the email form IRCC public health
They said:
According to our records, you are in compliance with the medical surveillance requirements associated with your application. This means that you have completed the actions that were required of you by IRCC in relation to your medical condition and no further action is needed at this time.
So what's mean? It means they already help me cleared of condition 32? So every thing is ok?

Yes buddy. You should keep that email, and forward to IRCC office if they contact you and then ask you to comply the medical surveillance in the next step.

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Yes buddy. You should keep that email, and forward to IRCC office if they contact you and then ask you to comply the medical surveillance in the next step.
I already contacted my local MP
Send my troubles to them
They answered me and told me to contact IRCC and will give me updates my file next week
Because my application on June 2021
Almost 2years I’m afraid they are delaying my application!so need MP help to solve.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I already contacted my local MP
Send my troubles to them
They answered me and told me to contact IRCC and will give me updates my file next week
Because my application on June 2021
Almost 2years I’m afraid they are delaying my application!so need MP help to solve.
Since you said that you got this email recently, try it again this time with email, maybe it will solve the things now.

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
I’m overthinking! MP just ask IRCC about my application and told me in progress my case. She can do nothing. Still need waiting for progress!
hey again, sorry that I haven’t checked forum for a while. Let me tell you what happened on my side. After reaching regional public health they figured it out and update Ircc public health liaison unit(phlu). Then phlu send new an email saying;

“According to our records, you are in compliance with the medical surveillance requirements associated with your application. This means that you have completed the actions that were required of you by IRCC in relation to your medical condition and no further action is needed at this time.

We have updated your file to indicate your compliance with IRCC and included a copy of this message.”

So I assumed they informed citizenship officer. But I still have additional information requirement pending on the tracker. For this reason I called IRCC call centre twice. They told me it’s received but tracker sometimes doesn’t get updated.

I think you also received email from IRCC phlu for completing medical surveillance. They updated citizenship officer. We’ll wait and see. What do you see @ExLeo777 when you log in to tracker?

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa
hey again, sorry that I haven’t checked forum for a while. Let me tell you what happened on my side. After reaching regional public health they figured it out and update Ircc public health liaison unit(phlu). Then phlu send new an email saying;

“According to our records, you are in compliance with the medical surveillance requirements associated with your application. This means that you have completed the actions that were required of you by IRCC in relation to your medical condition and no further action is needed at this time.

We have updated your file to indicate your compliance with IRCC and included a copy of this message.”

So I assumed they informed citizenship officer. But I still have additional information requirement pending on the tracker. For this reason I called IRCC call centre twice. They told me it’s received but tracker sometimes doesn’t get updated.

I think you also received email from IRCC phlu for completing medical surveillance. They updated citizenship officer. We’ll wait and see. What do you see @ExLeo777 when you log in to tracker?
They answer to you the same mine
I found the MP and she contact IRCC and told me IRCC already updated condition32 to cleared on feb 09
One week later i called the IRCC they said: every thing is ok no trouble now
Just waiting process now
I'm really afraid they still delay my application
Because urgent can do nothing just checking