+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship certificate

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Ceremony 19 January (Mississauga), still no certificate.
Horrible experience with these assholes, more than 3 years of stress and depression. :mad:
Wow .. these ppl are soooo good at keep ppls anxiety levels up..
I just got my ceremony done on 1st Feb.. I thot things will be smooth after..
Guess the journey is not finished..!!
Mississauga ofc

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
I am from Edmonton, did oath on 21 dec. I called them they told me it was dispatched on 23rd dec. no sign of certificate yet
Hi do u have any news about your certificate? Did u call them again? Me nothing almost tow months I don’t understand they don’t respond to the emails call Center can’t help the MP don’t respond I don’t know why all this ????!!!!

Pritpal0022

Feb 2, 2022
Hi do u have any news about your certificate? Did u call them again? Me nothing almost tow months I don’t understand they don’t respond to the emails call Center can’t help the MP don’t respond I don’t know why all this ????!!!!
Nothing so far

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
ANY IDEA AFTER HOW MANY DAYS I WILL GET THE PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE OF MY SON? I APPLIED AND THE DECISION WAS MADE ON FEBRUARY 9, 2022. I PASSED DOWN MY CITIZENSHIP TO MY SON. MY SON BORN IN INDIA. I AM WAITING FOR CERTIFICATE NOW. HE IS LIVING IN INDIA RIGHT NOW WIHT HER MOM AND I SELECTED TO SEND CERTIFICATE IN MAIL TO NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE AND THE MISSION OFFICE WILL SEND TO MY ADDRESS IN INDIA.

THANX IN ADVANCE.. PLZ REPLY

Pritpal0022

Feb 2, 2022
This information might be helpful!

In my opinion, Call center people don't know anything other than what we already know. We received our Certificates after 2 months. When I called, she said your application was Closed on Dec 14, and Certificates must have been mailed on the same day. The lady also suggested to send Solemn Declaration. We received Certificates on Jan 24 and postal stamp was of Jan 21.
Meanwhile, we kept emailing them and sent Webform.
Did you sent solemn declaration or no

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Finally I recive my certificate 2 month after ceremony here in Edmonton thx for your helps and good luck to all