+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship certificate

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Any one from Edmonton had a ceremony in December and he recive his certificate Cetizenship ? My ceremony was on December 16 and still waiting almost 2 months I call them no news

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
I am from Edmonton, did oath on 21 dec. I called them they told me it was dispatched on 23rd dec. no sign of certificate yet
They told they don’t know when ? You haves to wait my ceremony was on 16 December more than 2 week as they say but nothing I have to call him again this week

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Did you email them and after oath did your status closed and how many days after oath
I sign the form sent same day 16 Dec and 3 weeks a go I reply to the email they sent me fo ceremony when I check my status every thing it’s completed but on the top say in progress !!!!! I can’t renew my driver licence bc my PR it done so no government document to renew my driver licence I am stock looks they don’t care !!!!!!!

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Did you send them the oath of affirmation after your oath
I reply to the ceremony email they sent me I just talk to the call Center again and they say you have to wait I explain her every thing she can’t do nothing just wait I wIll call in tow weeks to see

Naush4

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
I reply to the ceremony email they sent me I just talk to the call Center again and they say you have to wait I explain her every thing she can’t do nothing just wait I wIll call in tow weeks to see
This information might be helpful!

In my opinion, Call center people don't know anything other than what we already know. We received our Certificates after 2 months. When I called, she said your application was Closed on Dec 14, and Certificates must have been mailed on the same day. The lady also suggested to send Solemn Declaration. We received Certificates on Jan 24 and postal stamp was of Jan 21.
Meanwhile, we kept emailing them and sent Webform.