+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship certificate - Winnipeg office

Drake1234

Jun 9, 2022
Finally some good news for people from the Winnipeg office!!! I am from Vancouver and my oath was virtual on the 21st (10:30 am slot) with the Winnipeg office. Today I got an update on my account. On the 29 of November (today) my status was updated and it says my file was completed on the 25th of November.
Hi @Sh1234567890,
Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing the update.
Mine was Nov 21st at 1:00 pm slot. There is no update on my tracker till now.
Do share when you receive the certificate and the date of post on the envelope, if possible.

Drake1234

Jun 9, 2022
Hi @Sh1234567890,
Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing the update.
Mine was Nov 21st at 1:00 pm slot. There is no update on my tracker till now.
Do share when you receive the certificate and the date of post on the envelope, if possible.
I received an update on the application tracker. Closed on Nov 30th. Ceremony marked completed on Nov 28th.

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
I took the Oath through Winnipeg, MB official online on 21st as well, I just saw today it is completed, so I think they just mailed out the certificates, hoping to see it soon!

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Ok finally got the hold of the agent, my last office was vancouver, seems like they mailed yesterday from vancouver as well, that means the Winnepeg had to send it first to vancouver office, now they are mailing it to me .... I do not understand how come they have to send these papers around, why cannot just issue from here with pick up services ... so inefficient ...

Sh1234567890

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Ok finally got the hold of the agent, my last office was vancouver, seems like they mailed yesterday from vancouver as well, that means the Winnepeg had to send it first to vancouver office, now they are mailing it to me .... I do not understand how come they have to send these papers around, why cannot just issue from here with pick up services ... so inefficient ...
Sorry I am a bit confused. I called the agent and they said things haven’t been printed for people on the 21st. Such conflicting information. So your oath form was sent to them who sent to Vancouver who sent to Winnipeg and now winnepeg is sending it back to you to vancouver???

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Sorry I am a bit confused. I called the agent and they said things haven’t been printed for people on the 21st. Such conflicting information. So your oath form was sent to them who sent to Vancouver who sent to Winnipeg and now winnepeg is sending it back to you to vancouver???
No ... I am a Toronto Applicant, Oath Office was Winnipeg (Virtual on 21), my file is closed as of 28th November, I called today and they said Vancouver office mailed it to my address as of yesterday.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Just got connected to IRCC Call Center and they are saying that Application has been closed on 1st December. Fingers crossed hope to get it soon.