Citizenship Certificate After Oath

Omegabyte

Aug 8, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
02-03-2017
I guess the IRCC torture continues until we receive certificate but anxiety is much abated now.
No kidding. Oath last Wednesday Jan 26, asked for rush on the certificate, still no action on the Status Tracker. Ceremony still "In Progress".

Anxiety is reduced, but not gone. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 116sg17

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can we see :

(1) how many applicants are there who completed their oath with Scarborough office but still have not received the certificate so far?

(2) And how many applicants who have completed their oath with Scarborough office and their citizenship application new tracker (http://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca) still shows “in progress”?

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Is there any way go check whether citizenship certificate is dispatched or not?

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
Hi Everyone,

your comments have been very helpful.

my timeline:
Scarborough office
Oath Ceremony- 19th Jan
Status complete and closed- 20th Jan
Certificate received - today
Congrats bro I did the Oath on Jan 19 as well I am still waiting ... (Mississauga office)

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

In the email instructions for Oath, it said to include clerk’s initials in the email subject line. But during and after the Oath we were asked to put “Oath form - (date, time) in the email subject line and that’s what I did.

I took the Oath on the 25th of January, and my file/status updated to closed the following day. Do you think that not including the clerk’s initials will affect the dispatching of my certificate?

I’m a Calgary applicant, but the email came from MB/SK CIT and the presiding official was in Winnipeg.

zhuyun104104

Dec 15, 2021
Hi, everyone. I am back to update. I took ceremony on 2021 Nov. 17 Ottawa office, until today 2022. Jan.29 I received the email that notify me to pickup the certificate on Feb.1 or if I cannot come,the certificate will be delivered on the second day. During waiting,I have submitted the request online form to ask status 1 week ago. Wish everyone good luck to get your certificate ASAP.

tamilvanan3

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
Hi everyone,

In the email instructions for Oath, it said to include clerk’s initials in the email subject line. But during and after the Oath we were asked to put “Oath form - (date, time) in the email subject line and that’s what I did.

I took the Oath on the 25th of January, and my file/status updated to closed the following day. Do you think that not including the clerk’s initials will affect the dispatching of my certificate?

I’m a Calgary applicant, but the email came from MB/SK CIT and the presiding official was in Winnipeg.
Hi, I also had Oath on 25th January with the Winnipeg office. When I asked Clerk, she stated that no Initials were needed just sent without that. So, Don't worry.
I am from Edmonton, Mine also changed the following day. If you received a certificate please let me know. I will do the same.

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
Hi, I also had Oath on 25th January with the Winnipeg office. When I asked Clerk, she stated that no Initials were needed just sent without that. So, Don't worry.
I am from Edmonton, Mine also changed the following day. If you received a certificate please let me know. I will do the same.
Okay, awesome. Will certainly do let you know once the certificate is received. Thank you and good luck on the final and last stretch :)

Reactions: tamilvanan3

NKhan

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Anyone from mississauga office who took oath on 17th January 2022, received citizenship certificate???