+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
It's Mississauga. Seems the officers are too busy but are working hard on that, so slowly but surely you'll get yours.
I got One certificate for adult and child is still pending. Called IRCC again, they say the can't find information about child and asked me " have your child attended Oath, did you cut the PR card" :( . I told them YES. the answer was, we will contact the case/oath office and revert back. Keep checking your email!!
I have travel plans and this is too tiring... all my life I wanted to escape red tapism and......

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
I got One certificate for adult and child is still pending. Called IRCC again, they say the can't find information about child and asked me " have your child attended Oath, did you cut the PR card" :( . I told them YES. the answer was, we will contact the case/oath office and revert back. Keep checking your email!!
I have travel plans and this is too tiring... all my life I wanted to escape red tapism and......
Send them a webform, how frustrating!
Is your child under 14? If so the agent shouldn't have asked you that Q since kids under 14 are not expected to attend the ceremony.
Though I understand that your child attended anyway.

ankuroug

Nov 3, 2023
I canceled two busi

I don't think there is anything we can do. Looking at the past posts in this forum, an estimate for the processing time for MB is 20 to 30 days.

I appeared for an OATH on 9 Nov 2023, My Clerk was MB too, I still haven't received my e-certificate. I have to travel on New Year and it is stressing me out now.

MB victim

Nov 27, 2023
I appeared for an OATH on 9 Nov 2023, My Clerk was MB too, I still haven't received my e-certificate. I have to travel on New Year and it is stressing me out now.
I think you should be fine since MB 'only' needs 25 days to release a certificate (I assume it is an extremely involved process since taking so long) + passport processing. On my end, I canceled two business trips + my Christmas family visit, after reading the posts about MB.

ankuroug

Nov 3, 2023
I think you should be fine since MB 'only' needs 25 days to release a certificate (I assume it is an extremely involved process since taking so long) + passport processing. On my end, I canceled two business trips + my Christmas family visit, after reading the posts about MB.
25 Days is standard? What if MB takes forever, IRCC is so s*it, I called them multiple times, their customer care doesn't know a thing. They said just wait.

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
How old is the kid?

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
i just received an email with instructions to download my e certificate but my oath ceremony status still says "not started". did anyone else experienced something similar? also we are three people but the invitation code is same for all three of us. so one portal will let us download citizenship certificate for all three of us?

Reactions: pseetha

Oyetunji

Nov 28, 2023
Do I have to enter the seat number of a minor under 14 during the virtual oath ceremony. I need your help please, and thank you.