+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

mk9353

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Office: Scarborough

How long will it take to get Citizenship certificate if I email them right after the ceremony? My online oath is scheduled for 11/23/2023.

Thanks

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
Can you explain how the call centre agent can help get the certificate? Whenever I call they say they cannot help as only officer can do it.
Which office was yours?

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Can you explain how the call centre agent can help get the certificate? Whenever I call they say they cannot help as only officer can do it.
Which office was yours?
Since how long you are waiting for certificate? Electronic or physical
In same boat. Waiting from almost 9 working days!
Requested electronic

Shirleyyy

Nov 16, 2023
Since how long you are waiting for certificate? Electronic or physical
In same boat. Waiting from almost 9 working days!
Requested electronic
Where is your office? My oath day was Nov 8 and I called them today, they say there was no form attached to my profile, however, I have sent them 3 time...

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Where is your office? My oath day was Nov 8 and I called them today, they say there was no form attached to my profile, however, I have sent them 3 time...
My file was handled from Vancouver, but oath notice had Mississauga address in Contact us field.
How did you contact them? Can you share details plz

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
I just got my certificate today after 23 days and off to apply for urgent passport. For those who haven't received and need urgently, please make sure you raise webforms and follow up via email.

Reactions: R17 and SunshineJA

Bob73

Nov 11, 2023
I just got my certificate today after 23 days and off to apply for urgent passport. For those who haven't received and need urgently, please make sure you raise webforms and follow up via email.
Happy to hear that. Mine is not uploaded yet unfortunately. Can I ask your seat# in ceremony? Maybe they are processing one by one....

Last edited: