+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

bradluck

Sep 15, 2023
I wasn’t able to even access or create an account from the invite code they sent out. An error saying that email address and code didn’t match or that the code was used already. What can I do in this scenario?
Yes. Having the same trouble. Does anyone know what to do in this case?

L0VEL1VER

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Anyone had their virtual oath on 2023-SEP-20 with Edmonton office at 8:15 Alberta Time?

Gave IRCC Call Centre a call yesterday, and was told that the responsible office has not received my signed oath form, so I sent it again via email and webform again yesterday. As of today, still nothing.

As of now, I still cannot download my e-certificate ("Your e-Certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business days after you provided your signed Oath of Citizenship.").

PratikD

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
How long does it take normally to receive the e-certificate after the oath? Based on the posts on this thread, it could take 2-5 business days. Is 2-5 business days an anomaly or normal timeline for the majority applications? Thank you.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
How long does it take normally to receive the e-certificate after the oath? Based on the posts on this thread, it could take 2-5 business days. Is 2-5 business days an anomaly or normal timeline for the majority applications? Thank you.
It's based on the oath officer. But mostly within 2-5 days you will have it.

bradluck

Sep 15, 2023
It's based on the oath officer. But mostly within 2-5 days you will have it.
Unless they don't give you the proper invitation code! Still do not have after 2 weeks as whenever I try to create a portal through ircc it tells me my invitation code and email do not match! Very frustrating!!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Yes but say

Yes, it says sorry, we could not create an invitation code for you. Invitation code not created: There was a technical issue.
You can create account with another email too. Once in you will be able to download certificate by giving the necessary details. It need not be the same email as your citizenship application email.

bradluck

Sep 15, 2023
You can create account with another email too. Once in you will be able to download certificate by giving the necessary details. It need not be the same email as your citizenship application email.
Got it!!! Thank you so much! You are a lifesaver!!

anuKukreti

Sep 13, 2018
Hey guys.. I have not received my e-certificate on IRCC portal as well since last 2 weeks. My oath ceremony was September 11, 2023. I have. tried calling IRCC multiple times but no luck. Sent in webform twice with attached signed oath letter and replied a couple of times on the initial oath ceremony. invitation email as well.. is there anything i am missing or any step you guys can suggest to reach these guys out?