+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Here is what my experience was to have this resolved. i created a webform with the uci / application number / full name and attached the signed oath form explaining its over 5 business days and I am still waiting for my e-certificate. Also IRCC agent suggested me to send signed oath form from a different email address also as its not mandatory to send the signed oath form from the same email address that we received ceremony invitation. i did both of these and yesterday morning around 11 am I received email from IRCC in response to my webform created at 6 AM saying my request was approved and the signed oath form was added to the file. Then I called IRCC agent and they confirm they have my signed oath from now on my file and asked me to wait for 1 hour and check and after 1 hour I was able to download the certificate.

note: when I called IRCC agent they shared they had 2 signed oath forms from me and one is from the different email Id I sent and the other is from oath form and they confirmed they did not get any signed oath form from my actual email that I sent the signed oath form after the oath ceremony and also resent again late last week and Monday also and I have no idea why none of those made it to my profile.
Can you confirm which phone# you tried calling agent ircc

sandymadis

Jul 19, 2018
Here is what my experience was to have this resolved. i created a webform with the uci / application number / full name and attached the signed oath form explaining its over 5 business days and I am still waiting for my e-certificate. Also IRCC agent suggested me to send signed oath form from a different email address also as its not mandatory to send the signed oath form from the same email address that we received ceremony invitation. i did both of these and yesterday morning around 11 am I received email from IRCC in response to my webform created at 6 AM saying my request was approved and the signed oath form was added to the file. Then I called IRCC agent and they confirm they have my signed oath from now on my file and asked me to wait for 1 hour and check and after 1 hour I was able to download the certificate.

note: when I called IRCC agent they shared they had 2 signed oath forms from me and one is from the different email Id I sent and the other is from oath form and they confirmed they did not get any signed oath form from my actual email that I sent the signed oath form after the oath ceremony and also resent again late last week and Monday also and I have no idea why none of those made it to my profile.
Thanks a ton Verma88120 for your insights. This really helps. I opened another webform, this time with the attachments. Apparently, there are two types of webforms, one that allows attachments and another that doesn't. If I do not hear back from then by Friday, I will send the signed letter using a different email. Appreciate your response. :)

alqudsi89

Aug 24, 2018
Hi Guys,
I tried to download the certificate, but this time I got a message saying that the maximum number of attempts has been reached and that I need to try again in 24 hours. Has anyone experienced something similar?

Reactions: ay1993

ukp90

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
anyone here who received oath email

in the email invite does it say certificate will be e-certificate or they going to the address.
Does the email specify its going to be digital certificate?
thanks

Janice2022

Star Member
Aug 19, 2022
We are family of 3. Should I use 1 email address and attach the 3 signed Oath of Citizenship form?

What does this mean in IRCC Portal for e certificate. I was trying to download.

"THERE WERE ISSUES SUBMITTING YOUR FORM.
Your e-certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business day after you provided your signed Oath of Citizenship.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
We are family of 3. Should I use 1 email address and attach the 3 signed Oath of Citizenship form?

What does this mean in IRCC Portal for e certificate. I was trying to download.

"THERE WERE ISSUES SUBMITTING YOUR FORM.
Your e-certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business day after you provided your signed Oath of Citizenship.
Yes you can send all in one email. You can resend if there is any issue. Additionally you can attach to a webform too.

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
I have been trying to call to ircc no one picks up call and its been more than 5 days i cant download my certificate also i did submitted webform

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
I just got off with the phn ircc they said we can’t confirm if we received the oath signed form they are just still working on the file wtf that mean

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
I have now submitted again the webform and sent oath form from another email lets see i did not get response from last webform

bradluck

Sep 15, 2023
I wasn’t able to even access or create an account from the invite code they sent out. An error saying that email address and code didn’t match or that the code was used already. What can I do in this scenario?
Having the same problem. How did you fix this?