+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

Verma88120

Sep 10, 2023
My tracker is still showing Ceremony In Progress, even though I already have my certificate and I have applied for my passport.
Okay - I am loosing hope - its been 12 days and no update and IRCC agent cannot help and only saying my signed oath form is not uploaded to the file and asking me to try send email again and raise webform. Sent emails daily to mississauga office and no response.

nikhilwason

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Vancouver
Okay - I am loosing hope - its been 12 days and no update and IRCC agent cannot help and only saying my signed oath form is not uploaded to the file and asking me to try send email again and raise webform. Sent emails daily to mississauga office and no response.
Maybe keep e-mailing them every 2 - 3 business days?

nikhilwason

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Vancouver
My tracker is still showing Ceremony In Progress, even though I already have my certificate and I have applied for my passport.
I am in a similar situation. Downloaded my e-certificate a couple of weeks ago and will apply for my passport this week, but my tracker is still showing in-progress. Oath was on Aug 22. My understanding is that as long as we have the e-certificate, we should be fine, and the tracker will get updated "eventually", but it's nothing to lose sleep over :)

sandymadis

Jul 19, 2018
Hi all. Need some help on how to proceed in this situation. I took oath on 31st August and got the invitation code to create IRCC portal account the very next day. Since then I am trying to download my e-certificate (I confirmed this option during the ceremony) and I am still getting wait for 2-5 business day message. I have contacted IRCC thrice on phone after 5 business days period lapsed and every time I was told that my signed letter of oath is still not uploaded and they can't do anything. I have also sent couple of emails to 'IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC' and there has been no response.
What else should I do - any suggestions?

Verma88120

Sep 10, 2023
Hi all. Need some help on how to proceed in this situation. I took oath on 31st August and got the invitation code to create IRCC portal account the very next day. Since then I am trying to download my e-certificate (I confirmed this option during the ceremony) and I am still getting wait for 2-5 business day message. I have contacted IRCC thrice on phone after 5 business days period lapsed and every time I was told that my signed letter of oath is still not uploaded and they can't do anything. I have also sent couple of emails to 'IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC' and there has been no response.
What else should I do - any suggestions?
Here is what my experience was to have this resolved. i created a webform with the uci / application number / full name and attached the signed oath form explaining its over 5 business days and I am still waiting for my e-certificate. Also IRCC agent suggested me to send signed oath form from a different email address also as its not mandatory to send the signed oath form from the same email address that we received ceremony invitation. i did both of these and yesterday morning around 11 am I received email from IRCC in response to my webform created at 6 AM saying my request was approved and the signed oath form was added to the file. Then I called IRCC agent and they confirm they have my signed oath from now on my file and asked me to wait for 1 hour and check and after 1 hour I was able to download the certificate.

note: when I called IRCC agent they shared they had 2 signed oath forms from me and one is from the different email Id I sent and the other is from oath form and they confirmed they did not get any signed oath form from my actual email that I sent the signed oath form after the oath ceremony and also resent again late last week and Monday also and I have no idea why none of those made it to my profile.

Reactions: desmat