+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
Thanks for the best wishes.

I had given up hope of getting an oath ceremony invite (pending LPP and oath invite since test completed on Nov 7, 2022) and had applied for Schengen visa in March using my Indian passport to travel to Europe in July.

Fingers crossed it works out.
I hear you. Time it takes for these applications cannot be predicted. Now that you have your oath date and everything goes well on your favour, you don't even need that Schengen visa to travel EU. Good luck!

Jimmyb0y

Mar 11, 2020
Oath: May 25th

Received certificate: Jun 9
MB/SK Oath
I'm in Calgary.

Glad everything is finally finished now
Congratulations May I ask the mail stamp date on the envelope
Just checked my mailbox after the mailman delivery- still nothing; oath with MB office on May 15 :(

AT90

Jul 20, 2021
Oath completed May 16th
File closed May 20th
Certificate sent from Vancouver May 24

still waiting for the certificate, it’s been 17days since they sent the certificate, worries clicking

Jimmyb0y

Mar 11, 2020
Oath completed May 16th
File closed May 20th
Certificate sent from Vancouver May 24

still waiting for the certificate, it’s been 17days since they sent the certificate, worries clicking
For my scenario , oath done with SK on May 15, case closed on May 18.
I called IRCC three times, first time told me it was mailed on May 20. Then the next couple times (yesterday and today) telling me it is not mailed because office is busy.

Keatonkc

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hey, anyone had the virtual oath on May 29 Mississauga office and got their certificate?
I sent my oath form on the 29th right after the ceremony, I didn’t get any email response and my tracker was updated on May 31st but like a ghost update (ceremony still in progress!!??)
I called multiple times and sent the email with the oath forms 2 more times and no feedback. I called again today and the agent said there is no indication that they’ve received my oath form :( she advised that I raise a web form and upload the oath form to it, so I did and now hoping for an update. Anyone went through the same?

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Hey, anyone had the virtual oath on May 29 Mississauga office and got their certificate?
I sent my oath form on the 29th right after the ceremony, I didn’t get any email response and my tracker was updated on May 31st but like a ghost update (ceremony still in progress!!??)
I called multiple times and sent the email with the oath forms 2 more times and no feedback. I called again today and the agent said there is no indication that they’ve received my oath form :( she advised that I raise a web form and upload the oath form to it, so I did and now hoping for an update. Anyone went through the same?
there is a limit on size of attachment you send else it gets dropped. Check you invite and make sure you are under the limit.

Reactions: Keatonkc

Djeinj

May 20, 2023
Should I be concerned that it is 18 days since I took my oath and my tracker has not been updated for a month nor have I received my certificate?

Djeinj

May 20, 2023
Call IRCC and they will tell you whether your certificate is mailed or not.
I don't have that option as I am out of the country and the number is usable in Canada only. I appreciate the advice though :) I left a message on their webform in hopes I get a response.

Reactions: Keatonkc

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I don't have that option as I am out of the country and the number is usable in Canada only. I appreciate the advice though :) I left a message on their webform in hopes I get a response.
You should have gone for the e-certificate option in that case. I hope you get it soon.

Keatonkc

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
there is a limit on size of attachment you send else it gets dropped. Check you invite and make sure you are under the limit.
It should be fine as I sent 2 attachments each one 400KB, the limit is 1MB per attachment. But thanks for the note though