+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
I called IRCC today they mentioned to me that certificate already mailed on on 12th may, iam living 2 KM away from CIC office, so it should arrive in one or two days in normal cases, but i didnt receive anything, is there anyway to investigate with canada post it without tracking number? i already enabled automatic tracking in Canada post but nothing.

parkland

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
I called IRCC today they mentioned to me that certificate already mailed on on 12th may, iam living 2 KM away from CIC office, so it should arrive in one or two days in normal cases, but i didnt receive anything, is there anyway to investigate with canada post it without tracking number? i already enabled automatic tracking in Canada post but nothing.
What number did you call?

Snachar

Oct 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-09-2018
Congratulations please do update if your tracker change to complete / receive certificate. As MB/SK office has been slow to send certificates/update tracker
My status on tracker shows complete now. Still didn’t receive the certificate.

bulls23

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
They didn't do it to me, although the officer said during the ceremony that if they don't get the document in 2 days they'll contact you.
Greatthanks! I havent got anything from them yet; had my oath on 18th but its a long weekend so will keep checking next week.