+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

Alagumeenal

Aug 18, 2017
I just had my ceremony today with DN MB SK, initially applied for certificate via paper mail later I emailed them and they changed to E certificate, spoke to ceremony clerk she said you should get in 3 business days already sent my oath signed form fingers crossed I have upcoming travel on 31st May 2023
Please update as soon as you get the certificate.

Jawad kz

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
what do you mean by oath is not finalized yet?
do you have "closed status" in your tracker?
Status is yet not closed in tracker but agent said certificate has been generated but you can’t see it because oath to be marked as completed

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
My wife had a cermony on 28th march virtually SK/MB office. Our tracker is still in progress. Have sent oath form twice. Called ircc on Friday. Certificate is ready for dispatch. We live in SK.
Hi when did your wife receive your certificate? Tracker update ? MB/SK office. Oath May 8th tracker still in progress

bulls23

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
Got my paper certificate today, ceremony was May 10. See my signature for full timeline.
I see that your office was NGF; was your mailing address in the same province? I just completed my oath today but I switched provinces from BC to QC . My zoom oath was from Vancouver office . But I am trying to gauge when I would recieve my certificate.

smhsmh

Mar 27, 2023
I see that your office was NGF; was your mailing address in the same province? I just completed my oath today but I switched provinces from BC to QC . My zoom oath was from Vancouver office . But I am trying to gauge when I would recieve my certificate.
Yes, my mailing address is also in Ontario.

Reactions: bulls23