Citizenship Certificate After Oath

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oath Ceremony: April 17, 2023 (online, Scarborough)
Citizenship Certificate Received: April 22, 2023
Congrats. Do you know if the status in your online checker has changed to "closed"? Or it's still in progress? My wife had an oath on April 17th as well and we are still waiting for the certificate. Thanks a lot!

Maddy3

Apr 27, 2023
Congrats. Do you know if the status in your online checker has changed to "closed"? Or it's still in progress? My wife had an oath on April 17th as well and we are still waiting for the certificate. Thanks a lot!
Hello any update on this? Did you receive the certificate? I did my oath on the April 17th too and still waiting.

Maddy3

Apr 27, 2023
no tracker i emailed them on the 10th of April to see if it was shipped.
Hi, Did you have to use the same email you used for sending your signed oath form?
I did my oath on the 17th april and case was closed on the 20th. Still waiting for my certificate. Wondering if I would have to reach out and get a shipping date.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello any update on this? Did you receive the certificate? I did my oath on the April 17th too and still waiting.
No. We are still waiting. I think it will be only after complacent, incompetent and fat azz lazy government workers will end this ridiculous strike.

atul1210

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi Everyone...My Oath was April 13, 2023 and the Tracker got updated as Complete on April 15, 2023 but till date I havent received the Citizenship Certificate.
Will it help to send email to the same ID where Signed Oath Letter was sent or what are the options we have?

Vera2018

Nov 28, 2018
Hi, we got the oath letter, and it has an option for e-certificate. I see many people still choose paper certificate. Is there any difference? Thank you

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Hi, we got the oath letter, and it has an option for e-certificate. I see many people still choose paper certificate. Is there any difference? Thank you
where exactly in Oath letter you see an option for e-certificate?
You get paper certificate right away if it's in person ceremony. for virtual ceremonies, it takes 3-4 weeks to get it via regular mail.

If you select e-certificate(given an option), you receive it same/next day after virtual ceremony.