+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

aleguillen

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Yeah I live in a condo and they left it with the concierge.
I received my certificate today ! They put it in the mail box though lucky not like super bended the actual certificate is fine ! Lol the " handle with care , do not bend " stamp is kinda small so I don't know if the mail person actually read it anyways what a journey ! Happy to be done! Thanks everyone for their help !

footyluv

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Is there a way to expedite/request so that we get the citizenship certificate faster after the oath ceremony?

How soon can we get it if we have travel plans soon after the ceremony?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Is there a way to expedite/request so that we get the citizenship certificate faster after the oath ceremony?

How soon can we get it if we have travel plans soon after the ceremony?
You can talk to the officer on the Oath date but no guarantee they will accept it. They might give you an option to reschedule the Oath if its too tight.

Shobika16

Jun 8, 2022
I received my certificate today ! They put it in the mail box though lucky not like super bended the actual certificate is fine ! Lol the " handle with care , do not bend " stamp is kinda small so I don't know if the mail person actually read it anyways what a journey ! Happy to be done! Thanks everyone for their help !
After how many days after your oath you got the certificate

aleguillen

Star Member
May 15, 2013
After how many days after your oath you got the certificate
My ceremony was April 3rd SCR over zoom , certificate was shipped the 4rd and received it the 12th, keep in mind Friday and Monday were holidays, so it took 5 working days. Also when I inquiry about the certificate weeks before the ceremony I was told to send the form right the way and the certificate would be shipped in 1-2 days. I was done ceremony around 10ish am and sent it by 1030ish am .

Shobika16

Jun 8, 2022
My ceremony was April 3rd SCR over zoom , certificate was shipped the 4rd and received it the 12th, keep in mind Friday and Monday were holidays, so it took 5 working days. Also when I inquiry about the certificate weeks before the ceremony I was told to send the form right the way and the certificate would be shipped in 1-2 days. I was done ceremony around 10ish am and sent it by 1030ish am .
Thank you so much for your reply. Did u do electronic signature or manual? Also wat you wrote in the email body? and subject line was given by them.

Shobika16

Jun 8, 2022
How do you know the certificate is shipped? Do you have any tracker for that?

gdsy101326

Jun 28, 2019
Online ceremony in Calgary on Mar 28; called on Apr 6 to find out that certificate was mailed out on Apr 5; tracker updated to "closed" on Apr 7; certificate received in Vancouver on Apr 12

Shobika16

Jun 8, 2022
Online ceremony in Calgary on Mar 28; called on Apr 6 to find out that certificate was mailed out on Apr 5; tracker updated to "closed" on Apr 7; certificate received in Vancouver on Apr 12
Thank you so much for your reply! Could you please share the contact information to find out whether certificate is mailed or not.