+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
I have received the citizenship certificate today.
Oath taken 16th November. Winnipeg office.
Mailed to Vancouver on 2nd December.
Recieved on 7th December.

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hello friends,

I passed my test on Oct 1st, 2022 but I just received an email from ircc asking for interview. I am so upset why they want to take my interview is there anything wrong?

Please reply

plus40

Nov 15, 2022
Virtual oath office: Winnipeg; Oath date: Nov 8, 2022; Application close date: Nov 24; Certificate mailing date: Nov 25; Receiving date and location: Dec 1 in Calgary Region

Virtual oath office: Saskatoon; Oath date: Nov 16, 2022; Application close date: Nov 25; Certificate mailing date: Dec 2; Receiving date and location: Dec 8 in Calgary Region

Acorn450

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Virtual oath office: Winnipeg; Oath date: Nov 8, 2022; Application close date: Nov 24; Certificate mailing date: Nov 25; Receiving date and location: Dec 1 in Calgary Region

Virtual oath office: Saskatoon; Oath date: Nov 16, 2022; Application close date: Nov 25; Certificate mailing date: Dec 2; Receiving date and location: Dec 8 in Calgary Region
Does the certificate mailing date show up on the tracker?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello friends,

I passed my test on Oct 1st, 2022 but I just received an email from ircc asking for interview. I am so upset why they want to take my interview is there anything wrong?

Please reply
There's nothing to worry about - many applicants have been asked to attend an interview after the test and they have reported that everything went well.

Attend the interview with an open mind and everything will be fine.

Good luck!

Gurdilman

Feb 3, 2022
Hello, I gave oath along with my minor daughter. I received mine citizenship certificate but not for my daughter. What could be the reason.

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, if the citizenship certificate is under expedited request, how many days does it take to receive it? I have my virtual oath on December 21 as a result of urgent processing due to medical reason.

Gondal27

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I took oath on 14 Nov and received certificate on 25th Nov and on 24th Nov tracker also updated to application approved and closed . But today I just saw that tracker again updated today and status is "in progress". Has anyone experienced this update "in progress" after oath and certificate??? Is that normal or application again being reviewed??

Victory2017

Jun 30, 2017
I took oath on 14 Nov and received certificate on 25th Nov and on 24th Nov tracker also updated to application approved and closed . But today I just saw that tracker again updated today and status is "in progress". Has anyone experienced this update "in progress" after oath and certificate??? Is that normal or application again being reviewed??
Me too. I have my oath nov 9th Everything was completed. I even receive my oath certificate and did my passport , i just checked my status my citizenship ceremony back in progress

Corellon

Dec 13, 2022
Me too. I have my oath nov 9th Everything was completed. I even receive my oath certificate and did my passport , i just checked my status my citizenship ceremony back in progress
which office was it? I took the oath on Nov 9th too from Niagara office, no certificate or update on the tracker yet.