+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

mtl-Oct21-2021

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Hello again guys,

Just to send some hope there, surprisingly "Alhamdu leAllah" I received the 3 certificates of my family in one envelope today. Looks like the IRCC lady that I called this morning and told me that they didn't send it yet has no Idea about anything and their online system is useless. I was about to cancel my flight.

Hang on their guys
bruh so happy for you ! wow great newsssss timeline please

• Love
Reactions: sallam_ah

can-dreamz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Hello again guys,

Just to send some hope there, surprisingly "Alhamdu leAllah" I received the 3 certificates of my family in one envelope today. Looks like the IRCC lady that I called this morning and told me that they didn't send it yet has no Idea about anything and their online system is useless, my status still in progress. I was about to cancel my flight.

Hang on their guys
Congrats & so happy for you! Hope you get to meet your family soon.

• Love

sallam_ah

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Congratulations brother. So lady just lied on phone. Can you see when your envelope was shipped? There should be stamp on your outside of parcel.
I don't think she lied, I beleive she has no experince with the system. She told me if they sent it, they will leave a note on your application.

The tracking systems lackes too many important states, especially with the certificate. Imagine it was lost in the mail, how would I know they have sent it?!

Reactions: mtl-Oct21-2021

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Hello again guys,

Just to send some hope there, surprisingly "Alhamdu leAllah" I received the 3 certificates of my family in one envelope today. Looks like the IRCC lady that I called this morning and told me that they didn't send it yet has no Idea about anything and their online system is useless, my status still in progress. I was about to cancel my flight.

Hang on there guys
I am happy for you :) You seemed very stressed.

• Love

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Is there anyone who took virtual oath on 16th, and send their oath affirmation form to Winnipeg office via '16th November oath form SH, 1pm subject email.'

I joined that ceremony from Vancouver. I am hoping to get lucky and recieve my certificate within this week :) InshAllah

dwannous

Oct 14, 2014
Hiiiii, i just want to share my experience. I was on call with IRCC when this comment came in so I had the opportunity to ask if the agent ATLEST knows my certificate has been printed or not? to this question the agent told me they don't have any tools or ways to find out if commissioner of Oath has printed my certificate yet etc. I mentioned how some of my peers already know their certificate has been printed how and you don't have the tool at all I am so confused. He then proceeds to say maybe your peers misunderstood!!!!!!! i have seen few users in this forum confirming their cetificate has been printed and they found out through the agent they spoke.

I asked him if i can go to my near by oath office to pick up or if they can email it to me? He kept on saying because of covid things got pushed back and they are working really very hard and is very busy to help our Canadians bla bla bla. AT the end he said your only option is to wait. i wish I had a different answer or can give u a time frame, but there isnt any actually. u can call back if you want to its your personal decision!!

I AM SO FRUSTRATED!!:(
This is so weird! Each agent says something different!

dwannous

Oct 14, 2014
I don't think she lied, I beleive she has no experince with the system. She told me if they sent it, they will leave a note on your application.

The tracking systems lackes too many important states, especially with the certificate. Imagine it was lost in the mail, how would I know they have sent it?!
Which office did you do your oath with?

sallam_ah

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Congratulations! It's so weird that people who did it way after the 3rd are receiving theirs. You mentioned you did your oath on the 8th.

It seems like there is no sequence or order!

All the best!
It looks like they did not consider my case as urgent, but I'm happy I received it before my flight.

I advice anyone applying for urgent processing to send supporting document for his case (e.g. medical notice or work contract), not only the flight booking confirmation. They don't consider family visiting as urgent.