+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

rv_halifax

May 22, 2022
My oath was Sep 6, Citizenship tracker updated on Sep 14, waiting for the certificate. I think they said about 2 weeks after the oath day?
Mine is same timeline as yours. I called CIC today. They said my certificate was mailed on 15th Sep. I am really hoping to receive it today...I have an upcoming travel this weekend

Reactions: trumprefugee

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Mine is same timeline as yours. I called CIC today. They said my certificate was mailed on 15th Sep. I am really hoping to receive it today...I have an upcoming travel this weekend
Is there a dedicated number for certificate tracking or the usual number we call?

PRplz

Feb 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
AOR Received.
28-09-2017
Med's Request
26-06-2018
Family of 4 (Niagara Office)
* Oath Ceremony on Sept 13th
* Request urgent processing due to my job
Sent signed oath form with supporting docs (No response from the office)
* Received citizenship certificate today, Sept 21st via Purolator (all of my family members' certificates were delivered together)

** one of my sons' application status is still "in-process" while others' has already changed to "complete" a few days ago.

hola1997

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Was told my an agent from the Montreal office that it can take from 1 - 2 MONTHS to receive the certificate after the oath ceremony. I'm not sure if it's a Montreal thing but it seems that everything is longer here compared to other processing offices.

couture

Sep 21, 2018
Has anyone from the September 14th oath (Saskatchewan) either received their certificate yet or been informed that's it been mailed? Or even had their oath progress marked to completed? Mine is still marked in progress :/

vicwarm

Aug 25, 2022
Has anyone from the September 14th oath (Saskatchewan) either received their certificate yet or been informed that's it been mailed? Or even had their oath progress marked to completed? Mine is still marked in progress :/
Same here. Sep 14th morning oath(SK). Still marked in progress. I do not even check my mail box..lol

couture

Sep 21, 2018
Same here. Sep 14th morning oath(SK). Still marked in progress. I do not even check my mail box..lol
Good to know it's not just me! I had a big mix up with the address they're supposed to send mine to so I'm paranoid that I'm not going to receive it.

vicwarm

Aug 25, 2022
Good to know it's not just me! I had a big mix up with the address they're supposed to send mine to so I'm paranoid that I'm not going to receive it.
U may want to tell them your new mailing address? Let us update here if we have any new info.