+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

Majiedo

Jul 30, 2015
Completed my oath ceremony on Jul 4th Mississauga office. Waiting for citizenship certificate to be mail and change the oath ceremony status to be completed on new application. Did anyone took oath on the same day ?
I did mine on June 29th. No certificate received yet. I even told the agent before being admitted to the Oath that I needed this urgently. He assured that he would send it out the next day on Thursday (June 30th). Friday being a holiday didnt help. But coming from Mississauga it shouldn't take this long. Hoping I get it soon.

Majiedo

Jul 30, 2015
So we can enter Canada using a citizenship certificate ?
Sorry for the late reply. When I called the border they told me it would be fine to come via land using the certificate. But they were unsure what the Health Services would say, since we need to complete the ArriveCan app, I wouldnt risk it honestly. I think it comes down to the officer you are dealing with

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
I did mine on June 29th. No certificate received yet. I even told the agent before being admitted to the Oath that I needed this urgently. He assured that he would send it out the next day on Thursday (June 30th). Friday being a holiday didnt help. But coming from Mississauga it shouldn't take this long. Hoping I get it soon.
So I guess your new application still has in progress for oath ceremony section right ?? Tired with Mississauga office need to finish dealing with them asap. Thanks even I am waiting

Feb 28, 2017
Hello
I just got an email that they never received my oath form and i sent it again today, how long do you think it will take now?
Niagara office, June 28th oath

SALOK

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
FYI
I got an email from Case Agent accepting solemn declaration and stating that new certificates will be mailed out asap
Hopefully it will happen faster
Good, at least you saved yourself some time by sending the form before they ask you to do so, hopefully you will get it in a week.
update us when you receive it.

Reactions: Kiuch

Kiuch

Jun 20, 2022
Good, at least you saved yourself some time by sending the form before they ask you to do so, hopefully you will get it in a week.
update us when you receive it.
For sure
Same you… please let us know once you get it so we can visualize a timeframe post solemn declaration

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
FYI
I got an email from Case Agent accepting solemn declaration and stating that new certificates will be mailed out asap
Hopefully it will happen faster
I got the same email from the IRCC office on June 27 ( that Certificate is ready and the mailing team will mail ASAP ), I checked on this Thursday with the CIC call center, and they confirmed my Certificate is not yet mailed. Not sure, why its taking too much time

Majiedo

Jul 30, 2015
So I guess your new application still has in progress for oath ceremony section right ?? Tired with Mississauga office need to finish dealing with them asap. Thanks even I am waiting
I actually got my certificate on Friday, July 8th.
I did my Oath on Wed, June 29th, the agent said he would ship it out the next day, so I am guessing he did. I received it one week later, thankfully. Also shows my application is closed on the website.
Goodluck all!

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
I actually got my certificate on Friday, July 8th.
I did my Oath on Wed, June 29th, the agent said he would ship it out the next day, so I am guessing he did. I received it one week later, thankfully. Also shows my application is closed on the website.
Goodluck all!
Did you ask for urgent certificate ?

mrpastor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Auckland, New Zealand
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
25-07-2016
Doc's Request.
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-11-2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
03-04-2017
Med's Done....
06-04-2017
Interview........
Not needed.
Passport Req..
11-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2017
LANDED..........
Probably Summer 2017
I just got certificates in mailbox
Hope you guys already got it as well
PS: solemn declaration is the key
Good for you. For Montreal office, they suck.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got certificates in mailbox
Hope you guys already got it as well
PS: solemn declaration is the key
Just confirming that this solemn declaration is the form that you sign and scan to send back to the clerk, correct ?

mrpastor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Auckland, New Zealand
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
25-07-2016
Doc's Request.
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-11-2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
03-04-2017
Med's Done....
06-04-2017
Interview........
Not needed.
Passport Req..
11-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2017
LANDED..........
Probably Summer 2017
Nope. That’s the oath form you’re talking about. Solemn declaration is the form you use if you don’t receive yours after 6 weeks

Reactions: Wandering Mind