Sent with app
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014

nirmalramaraj

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
I had my oath on 6-June (Calgary Office), but I haven't received my certificate yet - Did anyone receive yours?
I received my certs today (6/23) Posted on (6/21) - Applied passport on 6/23 -Urgent ( Entered Passport office at 1 PM and out at 3:10 PM), Picking up tomorrow 6/24 at 2 PM. I was lucky as the security lady allowed me to enter.

Thanks everyone for all the help - It was a crazy ride.

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
I received my certs today (6/23) Posted on (6/21) - Applied passport on 6/23 -Urgent ( Entered Passport office at 1 PM and out at 3:10 PM), Picking up tomorrow 6/24 at 2 PM. I was lucky as the security lady allowed me to enter.

Thanks everyone for all the help - It was a crazy ride.
That's great! Thanks for sharing this news. Hopefully, I'll get mine soon.

robertoerc

Feb 27, 2017
For those who have already had their oath, what are the documents you have to show them during the ceremony?
I heard that only having the PR card available is necessary, is that correct?

Reactions: m3us

m3us

Oct 13, 2016
For those who have already had their oath, what are the documents you have to show them during the ceremony?
I heard that only having the PR card available is necessary, is that correct?
PR Card and ID (e.g. Drivers License).
Read through your Notice to Appear for more details if you got it

Reactions: robertoerc

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
That's great! Thanks for sharing this news. Hopefully, I'll get mine soon.
My citizenship certificate arrived in the mail this morning. I wish everyone who is still waiting the best of luck.

canade

Mar 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
I received the certificate today. Here's the timeline, in case anyone's interested:
May 27 - Oath Ceremony (Montreal office)
June 17 - Certificate Shipped
June 24 - Certificate Delivered

Reactions: SALOK

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Yes it is listed. I actually even called CIC today to confirm if they would accept this as a form of re-entry and they confirmed they would. However the problem is not with them, its with Health Services and ArriveCan. The person I spoke with at CIC said that even though they would accept it, they cant confirm if ArriveCan/Health Services will. I have tried to check with them, unfortunately they are not very helpful. They asked me to select Citizenship Certificate as the option in ArriveCan, but no such option exists.

I am going to try and call back to see if I can speak with another person. But since we now have to complete an ArriveCan form before returning to Canada, they could prevent entry, even if CIC accepts the document.
Not only with Health Services and ArriveCan...when you show up at an airport to check-in, if the airline isn't confident you will be able to enter the country, they won't let you board the aircraft. They are used to seeing specific documents and when you show up with something that is not common or typical, even if legally CBSA has to let you in (once you arrive) the airline may refuse because they don't want to take the risk of allowing you to fly.

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Yes it is listed. I actually even called CIC today to confirm if they would accept this as a form of re-entry and they confirmed they would. However the problem is not with them, its with Health Services and ArriveCan. The person I spoke with at CIC said that even though they would accept it, they cant confirm if ArriveCan/Health Services will. I have tried to check with them, unfortunately they are not very helpful. They asked me to select Citizenship Certificate as the option in ArriveCan, but no such option exists.

I am going to try and call back to see if I can speak with another person. But since we now have to complete an ArriveCan form before returning to Canada, they could prevent entry, even if CIC accepts the document.
So we can enter Canada using a citizenship certificate ?

m3us

Oct 13, 2016
My citizenship ceremony was on june 14th and got my certificate on june 24th. Niagara falls office ftw!

Thanks for all the help and support

Khadakarle

Mar 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
08-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
My citizenship ceremony was on june 14th and got my certificate on june 24th. Niagara falls office ftw!

Thanks for all the help and support
Wow! Congratulations! That was quick! I believe you also live in ON?

I did my oath on 14th June as well at Winnipeg office, but I live in BC. I guess mine will take sometime to arrive.