Costa Rica Destination city: Saskatoon
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
México
App. Filed.......
April 4
Doc's Request.
Gckey link: april 28. May 4: Schedule A and digital photo , pcc with initial application
AOR Received.
Aor1: April 27. Aor2:Jun 2 ECAS process. Official email AOR2: July 5
File Transfer...
May 15 VO México
Med's Request
May 1
Med's Done....
May 8. Med passed: May 9
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
November 21
VISA ISSUED...
December 12th
LANDED..........
January 31, 2018
Hi all, I'm an applicant from Saskatoon. Office in charge of my ceremony is Winnipeg , Manitoba. I had my oath ceremony on May4. Application closed on May 17 and I haven't received my certificate yet. I will post in the future if I have any update. Good luck to everyone
I wrote yesterday to them and today they told me that my certificate was mailed on May 20th from Saskatoon office ,hopefully I get it in this week

Reactions: leka

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
I am from Vancouver. Had my Oath on May 9th. File closed on May 13th. Winnipeg was my ceremony office too. Still waiting for the certificate. Think it might take another week...:rolleyes:
Got my certificate today! So, 2 and a half weeks since the oath. Woohoo!

Last edited:

stevanoaghba

May 25, 2022
Hi All
Anyone did the oath on 17thMay 2022, niagara office?
we did it at that date and till now our tracker shows in progress and not closed and no certificates received yet.
I call CIC but no agent available and they just hang up eventually

any idea?
Thanks

Mari_8

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
México
App. Filed.......
April 4
Doc's Request.
Gckey link: april 28. May 4: Schedule A and digital photo , pcc with initial application
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 15 VO México
Med's Request
May 1
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
November 21
VISA ISSUED...
December 12th
LANDED..........
January 31, 2018
I wrote yesterday to them and today they told me that my certificate was mailed on May 20th from Saskatoon office ,hopefully I get it in this week
I got my certificate today! May 25! Thanks to everyone and I hope you guys get your certificate soon!

#Diane#

Apr 19, 2022
Hi All
Anyone did the oath on 17thMay 2022, niagara office?
we did it at that date and till now our tracker shows in progress and not closed and no certificates received yet.
I call CIC but no agent available and they just hang up eventually

any idea?
Thanks
I have the same Oath May 17 Niagara, my tracker still shows in progress as well.
Please let me know if you have new update. Thanks

Mari_8

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
México
App. Filed.......
April 4
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 15 VO México
Med's Request
May 1
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
November 21
VISA ISSUED...
December 12th
LANDED..........
January 31, 2018
what did you write in email and to which email address you sent your message. TIA
The same email that I sent the oath form. The first day I sent my oath form and I did it twice because I wasn't sure if they received it the first time and my second email I told them to ignore my email if they already received my form before and someone was really nice (TS inicials)and told me that they received my two emails and that a officer will work on that, and congratulations for becoming citizenship etc. For that reason I just wrote to them again I said thank you and I asked if they know if my certificate has been sent already and If not, if I have an option of picking it up or paying for express shipping. Just like a kind a message and he/she were really nice and answered me

Magpie2020

Feb 26, 2021
The same email that I sent the oath form. The first day I sent my oath form and I did it twice because I wasn't sure if they received it the first time and my second email I told them to ignore my email if they already received my form before and someone was really nice (TS inicials)and told me that they received my two emails and that a officer will work on that, and congratulations for becoming citizenship etc. For that reason I just wrote to them again I said thank you and I asked if they know if my certificate has been sent already and If not, if I have an option of picking it up or paying for express shipping. Just like a kind a message and he/she were really nice and answered me
Many Thanks for your reply. If it takes more time then I’ll email them. For passport which option will be better, in person or by mail, as in both cases nowadays it takes longer than usual processing time.

Reactions: Mari_8

Vaibhav.goel85

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi all My Oath is scheduled for 6th June and I have business travel booked for 20June ? Can certificate be processed urgently ? And how quick can I get it ?

for Canadian Passport I need to have certificate or officer can look up the citizenship database?

MIT19

Nov 30, 2019
Which e mail address you used? Was it same as mentioned on Oath Form?

Sap12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
28-02-2017
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
File Transfer...
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-12-2017
Interview........
Yet not
Passport Req..
Yet not
VISA ISSUED...
Yet not
LANDED..........
Hope end of 2017
Hi,

My wife completed her oath-taking ceremony on 15 March 2022. Immediately after she took her oath she sent her current address to the email address Scarborough IRCC office, but still, she hasn't received her citizenship certificate. We had an address change issue. During her citizenship application the address she used, we moved from that location in August 2021. After we moved, she tried to change her address on (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasestatus.do), but it didn't work. Then she tried the IRCC Webform, but the address didn't change. At this point, someone from the Canadavisa forum suggested that the address can be changed during the oath-taking ceremony. As a part of this, she replied to the email address the Scarborough IRCC office used and let them know about her new address. But we waited from March 15 to April 30 total of 6 weeks, the certificate didn't arrive. At the end of April, we moved to another new address and raised a Webform on 4th May stating my latest address. Also, let them know about my all address change during the application. In response, she only got an automated reply from the IRCC. Usually, they reply again after an automated reply. But still, she doesn't get any further response from them. She tried to call many times last week at IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100) but the same reply all agents are busy. Can someone please tell us what we can do at this stage?

Thanks.

Last edited: