+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

Ryanpre3

Star Member
Dec 20, 2021
I asked my neighbour to check , but only few did . I waited two days for 2 hrs waiting for they can post post person . Last Friday they dint come . Today they came after long wait . Requested to check if was misplaced since my spouse and kid got last Thursday. Finally he found it it was in different mail box . This is insane they should send with proper tracking.

Reactions: CaBeaver

Ryanpre3

Star Member
Dec 20, 2021
I asked my neighbour to check , but only few did . I waited two days for 2 hrs waiting for they can post post person . Last Friday they dint come . Today they came after long wait . Requested to check if was misplaced since my spouse and kid got last Thursday. Finally he found it it was in different mail box . This is insane they should send with proper tracking.
Just shared so it will be useful to someone

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Good you found out. How did you know it was misplaced in the first place and not delayed from IRCC? There is no tracking to the certificate to know it was delivered.

Onascale

Sep 2, 2021
Has anyone sent an email to the ceremonies orca email asking for when their certificate was mailed? If so, what was the turn around time for a response?

Onascale

Sep 2, 2021
Yup - right on the edge, it was pretty stressful tbh. My timelines are in the signature.
Thank you very much. It’s so weird my husband asked for urgent and received his the next week. I did the same and I’m still waiting. 2 weeks on Wednesday. I sent an email, hoping I get a favourable response.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Thank you very much. It’s so weird my husband asked for urgent and received his the next week. I did the same and I’m still waiting. 2 weeks on Wednesday. I sent an email, hoping I get a favourable response.
That is strange, but yeah it seems that there are many examples where family members are receiving mails on different dates. IRCC needs to live upto to their unpredictable nature. lol. Fingers crossed for you - hopefully any day now.

Reactions: Onascale

Ryanpre3

Star Member
Dec 20, 2021
Good you found out. How did you know it was misplaced in the first place and not delayed from IRCC? There is no tracking to the certificate to know it was delivered.
Good question: it’s based on my the pattern that people posted here . All 3 family members cert was posted on same date March 7 . Based on that it take min 4 business days . My spouse and kid got on Thursday March 10 . Luckily I saw the post delivery person putting the mail on March 10 . I literally saw he put similar envelop into different mail and only 2 in our mail . I dint doubt I thought 1 for me and 1 for my spouse & kid together in one envelope. I was wrong mine was missing. That’s how I figured it is misplaced . It’s hard to track as they do end tracking. If it’s lost that’s it ircc asks to wait another 6 weeks from the mail posted date .

Reactions: CaBeaver

Ryanpre3

Star Member
Dec 20, 2021
Good question: it’s based on my the pattern that people posted here . All 3 family members cert was posted on same date March 7 . Based on that it take min 4 business days . My spouse and kid got on Thursday March 10 . Luckily I saw the post delivery person putting the mail on March 10 . I literally saw he put similar envelop into different mail and only 2 in our mail . I dint doubt I thought 1 for me and 1 for my spouse & kid together in one envelope. I was wrong mine was missing. That’s how I figured it is misplaced . It’s hard to track as they do end tracking. If it’s lost that’s it ircc asks to wait another 6 weeks from the mail posted date .
We got the posted date by email the Cpc mail address got during oath they told all our applications posted on the same date .

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
If I may add to this, Canada Post seems to have poor training these days. In five years I haven’t seen as main wrong envelopes in my mailbox as I have seen in the last two months! This afternoon we had a parcel delivered to our house where the address was clearly off by two digits and it wasn’t even written small or illegible.