Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
don't know why my Tracker is not update I hv took the Oath on 1st March but my cerm9ney still in process so many ppl tracker update next day but I don't know y mine still showing in process and I hv travell plan end of this month I try calling them like 100 time but they are not taking calls due to high valum
Mississauga office any one Experiance same like me plz advise .

• Sad
Reactions: Ryanpre3

Ryanpre3

Star Member
Dec 20, 2021
don't know why my Tracker is not update I hv took the Oath on 1st March but my cerm9ney still in process so many ppl tracker update next day but I don't know y mine still showing in process and I hv travell plan end of this month I try calling them like 100 time but they are not taking calls due to high valum
Did you try sending mail ?

PrivateNumber

Feb 12, 2021
Anyone knows if service Canada will accept a citizenship certificate with a tear in it (you can see all other details fine such name, certificate number, the bar codes)), just when canada post delivered it, the envelope was torn and there was a slight cut from one the certificate edges. Now I need to apply for a passport and not sure whether they are going to accept the certificate with a tear or not.
i dont forsee any problem

but i have a qq for you . . . so you got it with canada post as registered email ?
so they come in door and ask for sign or drop it in mail box?
how long after oath did they dispatch and after how long did they deliver?
i completed my oath on feb 17 th
i am yet to get my certifcate

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016

Ryanpre3

Star Member
Dec 20, 2021
Hi there, we also took virtual oath on 14th February through Mississauga office. Similar story as yours. I emailed them on 2nd March asking for citizenship certificates confirmation. I got a reply immediately confirming they were all sent on February 28th. However, not sure how long Canada post will take to deliver them, as we have to travel urgently! Secondly, if the oath was taken on 14th Feb and files were closed on 16th Feb., why did they not mail the certificates on the same day? Why on 28th? All seems very strange :(
Did you get the certificate ? Please help

Onascale

Sep 2, 2021
Did you ask for urgent certificate, stating that you need to travel?

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016

PrivateNumber

Feb 12, 2021
Hi there, we also took virtual oath on 14th February through Mississauga office. Similar story as yours. I emailed them on 2nd March asking for citizenship certificates confirmation. I got a reply immediately confirming they were all sent on February 28th. However, not sure how long Canada post will take to deliver them, as we have to travel urgently! Secondly, if the oath was taken on 14th Feb and files were closed on 16th Feb., why did they not mail the certificates on the same day? Why on 28th? All seems very strange :(

hi SANB good morning what email id did you use to reach out to them? and how long did they take to reply? can you kindly share me the mail id to reach out to them??

do we get the citizenship certificate with Canada post as registered email ?
so they come in door and ask for sign or drop it in mail box?
after how long did they deliver after 28th ?
I completed my oath on Feb. 17 th
I am yet to get my certificate
kindly advise pls. I am desperate i am travelling to the US for work on 23 of March.

Ryanpre3

Star Member
Dec 20, 2021
Hi all , my husband and son got the certificate. Mine I dint get it do they send in different timing? CPC Mississauga . Thoughts?

gsujith_k

Jan 22, 2012
Hi All,

Just wanted to provide an update. Finally I received my citizenship certificate today in mail.
We had our Oath on Feb 21st - Mississauga office (I did not mention that I need the certificate urgently during the Oath Ceremony). It was a normal process.
Thanks all for your support.

Next stop: Canadian Passport.

Reactions: Bunzie25