+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Finally downloaded my certificate today!

I sent oath form by webform this morning at 6 am, though I emailed them right after my oath 3 days ago. I decided to try my luck.
Not sure if that played a part, but I'm happy!
Finally done!
what is the link to send through web form?
and what to mention there in web form?

Also what did you select as apply for option?
if i select citizenship then it asks what type from these options - GRANT, ADOPTION, PROOF, SEARCH, RENUNCIATION
if i select GRANT here then i get error that application no should be no more than 7 characters..
Please suggest.

Last edited:

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Here is what my experience was to have this resolved. i created a webform with the uci / application number / full name and attached the signed oath form explaining its over 5 business days and I am still waiting for my e-certificate. Also IRCC agent suggested me to send signed oath form from a different email address also as its not mandatory to send the signed oath form from the same email address that we received ceremony invitation. i did both of these and yesterday morning around 11 am I received email from IRCC in response to my webform created at 6 AM saying my request was approved and the signed oath form was added to the file. Then I called IRCC agent and they confirm they have my signed oath from now on my file and asked me to wait for 1 hour and check and after 1 hour I was able to download the certificate.

note: when I called IRCC agent they shared they had 2 signed oath forms from me and one is from the different email Id I sent and the other is from oath form and they confirmed they did not get any signed oath form from my actual email that I sent the signed oath form after the oath ceremony and also resent again late last week and Monday also and I have no idea why none of those made it to my profile.
great information.. can you please give me link where to raise web form.. i am facing same issue for my family.. today is 4th business day after oath.. and many other people who did oath same day or even last 2 days, already received their certificates.. I have already sent multiple emails from main email and other email.. now thinking to try web form.. thank you!

Also what did you select as apply for option?
if i select citizenship then it asks what type from these options - GRANT, ADOPTION, PROOF, SEARCH, RENUNCIATION
if i select GRANT here then i get error that application no should be no more than 7 characters..
Please suggest.

Last edited:

AsimNexus

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
21-01-2021
LANDED..........
19-06-2021
Have you received certificate by any chance?
Unfortunately, not yet. I have tried sending another email to the IRCC Mississauga email address but got the same generic auto-responder. No clue what's taking so long.

AsimNexus

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
21-01-2021
LANDED..........
19-06-2021
I got my certificate today, oath was done on 16 Nov and clerk MB.
All the best everyone, just be patient…it’s coming :)
Did you get the Paper certificate or the e-certificate? Did you get any email notification? Finally, congratulations to you!!!

AsimNexus

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
21-01-2021
LANDED..........
19-06-2021
I am able to download ecertificate today!!! It took 35 days, now it's finally done!!!
Congratulations!!! Finally you’re no longer a MB victim lol. Btw, did you get any email notification for it and is your application mark completed within the tracker?

AsimNexus

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
21-01-2021
LANDED..........
19-06-2021
No. I didn't get any email, my tracker is still in progress. But I am able to download ecertificate now.
Congratulations again! Finally you can rest now and get your passport! I’m still waiting for my Paper Certificate. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Navily

Dec 27, 2017
Did you get the Paper certificate or the e-certificate? Did you get any email notification? Finally, congratulations to you!!!
Thanks, I got the e-certificate. No email notification but since I was checking everyday, I found it there today. I think MB final got to our batch. Thanks

bip

Feb 15, 2013
EDMONTON
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
Doc's Request.
26-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
28-11-2013
Med's Done....
13-12-2013
I had oath yesterday too, calgary office. Just tried and the certificate is not available. I am afraid they might lock me out for excessive logins.
Hello, I send email to the office and they replied saying it will take 5 days to upload and days might be longer due to the holidays. Expect date saying Jan 3rd

Reactions: gotanswers?

aspirant9

Nov 8, 2018
My virtual oath was this morning with Scarborough office. Clerk mentioned that IRCC portal creation details will be emailed within 24 hours (I tried creating account using email myself to get invite code but constantly getting an error) and After that, certificate can be downloaded in 2-5 business days.

Please let me know once anyone in the same boat is able to download the certificate. I was hoping to submit passport application soon. Thanks all.

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Guys, how important it is to put clerk's initial( i assume who checks ID and check PR card cutting process) in email subject line when sending signed oath form?

I sent the oath form without the initials, is there an issue?

I am confused, because in the ceremony when they were explaning about the email part, they had written TG( not sure if this was just an example) as an initial in email subject line, but i think the person who checked my ID card during the ceremony was NS.

Not sure if i should resend oath form with initial (TG or NS)

I can not check my citizenship tracker account to see if the file got completed/closed as i was never able to register for tracker account due to technical glitch. The oath was done virtually on Mar 13, 2024 in Calgary.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Guys, how important it is to put clerk's initial( i assume who checks ID and check PR card cutting process) in email subject line when sending signed oath form?

I sent the oath form without the initials, is there an issue?

I am confused, because in the ceremony when they were explaning about the email part, they had written TG( not sure if this was just an example) as an initial in email subject line, but i think the person who checked my ID card during the ceremony was NS.

Not sure if i should resend oath form with initial (TG or NS)

I can not check my citizenship tracker account to see if the file got completed/closed as i was never able to register for tracker account due to technical glitch. The oath was done virtually on Mar 13, 2024 in Calgary.
Attach your oath form to webform if you worried they won't acknowledge your email. Webform they cannot ignore.

Reactions: Canada429