+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

rmp0930

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Hi guys,
My Ceremony was Oct 13, and I submitted the signed form after the ceremony, No e-certificate yet, I submitted the signed form again and with another email and web form. Nothing yet, is there anybody in the same boat? do you have any suggestions?
Which office?

Utkarsh1236

Jun 30, 2022
Hi guys,
My Ceremony was Oct 13, and I submitted the signed form after the ceremony, No e-certificate yet, I submitted the signed form again and with another email and web form. Nothing yet, is there anybody in the same boat? do you have any suggestions?
where are you checking the e-certificate?

itsme22

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hi guys,
Even I am in the same boat. I took oath on Oct 13th and nothing yet..Have been calling ircc and submitting the webforms to no use.Same agent MB. God knows where my file is . This is stressful.

Reactions: AlexiBaron

rmp0930

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Even I am in the same boat. I took oath on Oct 13th and nothing yet..Have been calling ircc and submitting the webforms to no use.Same agent MB. God knows where my file is . This is stressful.
When you call IRCC what response are you getting from the agent?

rmp0930

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
called several times, Today agent left a note on my application and asked MB agent to complete e-certificat process.
please keep us updated if you get your certificate. The agent whom I spoke to this past Monday told me to wait for 5 business days and after that if incase I haven't received it then said that they can't send any message to the office, we ourselves have to contact the office via email. So I am now confused why agents are saying two different things:( Hoping this clerk start working fast so we can get certificate in a day or two like others.

Reactions: AlexiBaron