+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

applicantt

May 10, 2023
Had my zoom ceremony on 15th June by Niagara office... Sent oath acknowledgement form immediately after that...since then talking to IRCC agents and they tell they didn't get my email...sent webform..same response...looks like I gotta call them and keep following for next 25-30 days...

boy!! What kind of work efficiency is this..

Anyone with similar great story??

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Had my zoom ceremony on 15th June by Niagara office... Sent oath acknowledgement form immediately after that...since then talking to IRCC agents and they tell they didn't get my email...sent webform..same response...looks like I gotta call them and keep following for next 25-30 days...

Did you get any auto acknowledgement to your email? Maybe then you know they got it. Did you try sending the email again? At least they should acknowledge receipt - I can imagine - it’s frustrating

applicantt

May 10, 2023
Did you get any auto acknowledgement to your email? Maybe then you know they got it. Did you try sending the email again? At least they should acknowledge receipt - I can imagine - it’s frustrating
Yes bro!!! I have the auto reply...but still the response is "we didn't get it" do you also have an equally great or even better story..lol

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Just received my certificate! Posting my full timeline once more.

Type: Online
IRCC Office: Vancouver
Physical Presence Days: 11xx
Application: Single
Application sent: November 14,2021
AOR: February 08, 2022
Background: March 6, 2023
Test Invite: March 20, 2023
Test Interview Date: March 27- April 17, 2023
Test Completed on Tracker: April 5, 2023
LPP: May 12, 2023
OATH: June 6,2023

Officially signing out! I hope everyone gets their applications finalized soon. Thank you for all the help and support.

Reactions: bas12 and forw.jane

Keatonkc

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016

My advise is to raise a webform and upload the oath forms there. Same thing happened to me with Mississauga office, I sent it three times but they only got it eventually via the webform, not sure what’s wrong with their emails

Reactions: applicantt

saba_nik

Jun 21, 2023
May 29 Mississauga office still shows in progress, I got a ghost update on May 31 but nothing changed, still shows in progress
I took virtual oath on June 1st from Mississauga office, my online tracker still shows oath in progress, no mail date no update whatsover, while others who took oath in that week or even the next week received their certificate already. This is the 3rd week after oath & I called the IRCC helpline today, was toled certificate printed but still not mailed out!! I mean wow!! Do they sleep over the certificates?! What's the criterion & how do they decide which certificate to mail out & which to sleep over!

Reactions: Keatonkc

saba_nik

Jun 21, 2023
Hello, anyone took oath on 1st June from Mississauga Office - 7:45am sot, agent- MB?
I emailed them the signed oath form right after the ceremony and got the auto-acknowledgement email as well. Till today no certificate, while others who took oath after me have already received their certificates. I called IRCC today & agent told me it's still not mailed out & its unusual that it's still not mailed out after so many days of the oath! She said she is sending message/notes to the office. My online tracker still shows oath in progress! Are they sleeping over these certificates! Mississauga office sucks!
God knows when they are going to read the agent's message & when they are going to act on it! This is frustrating after the long wait for the oath itself!
The wait never seems to end!!

Kunzy

Jun 21, 2023
Hello, anyone took oath on 1st June from Mississauga Office - 7:45am sot, agent- MB?
I emailed them the signed oath form right after the ceremony and got the auto-acknowledgement email as well. Till today no certificate, while others who took oath after me have already received their certificates. I called IRCC today & agent told me it's still not mailed out & its unusual that it's still not mailed out after so many days of the oath! She said she is sending message/notes to the office. My online tracker still shows oath in progress! Are they sleeping over these certificates! Mississauga office sucks!
God knows when they are going to read the agent's message & when they are going to act on it! This is frustrating after the long wait for the oath itself!
The wait never seems to end!!
I am in the same shoe as you. Same agent, same time, same date 7:45 am, June 1st

I sent my signed Oath form as instructed on June 1st and got the automatic email response saying this is a confirmation of the recipient Oath Form. I assume/believe it is the same email majority got.

Considering I have had a previous bad experience with Canada Post losing my renewed PR card which cost me significantly late last year, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, I thought I wouldn't fold my hands this time and leave things to fate.

Since it says 2 to 4 weeks I thought it makes sense to check in at the 2 weeks marks
June 15th, I called IRCC and spoke to an agent, and lo and behold just what I suspected, Oath Form was not uploaded on the system for the agent to see nor was a way to tell me if it was mailed or not.
The agent advised me to resend the email and make sure I let them know in the email the urgency of my situation as my work depends on it.

I sent an email in the format instructed and attached the oath form with the steps I had taken, I got another auto confirmation.

June 21st (today), I called again as it marks 3 weeks, on call agent told me after having to inquire and sort assistance from colleagues and maybe the supervisor, the certificate is printed, but not mailed nor is the Oath form uploaded for the tracker to close the application.

My tracker still says in progress.

Advised to send an email again, send the form to the physical address, and raise a web form attaching the oath form to it with my concerns, and the fact that my work depends on it.
Webform was raised, and an email was sent again(this time no auto-response maybe that's a good thing or not) will mail a letter and oath form tomorrow.

Whatever gets me that certificate in time within the 4wks stipulation without losing my cool. Not sure what I will be after 4 weeks if the certificate is not in the mailbox. It is frustrating even though I understand some people have it way worse and somehow a privilege to even get to this stage, a bit of peace of mind knowing what is happening could be of great use.

You are not alone.

saba_nik

Jun 21, 2023
It
I am in the same shoe as you. Same agent, same time, same date 7:45 am, June 1st

I sent my signed Oath form as instructed on June 1st and got the automatic email response saying this is a confirmation of the recipient Oath Form. I assume/believe it is the same email majority got.

Considering I have had a previous bad experience with Canada Post losing my renewed PR card which cost me significantly late last year, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, I thought I wouldn't fold my hands this time and leave things to fate.

Since it says 2 to 4 weeks I thought it makes sense to check in at the 2 weeks marks
June 15th, I called IRCC and spoke to an agent, and lo and behold just what I suspected, Oath Form was not uploaded on the system for the agent to see nor was a way to tell me if it was mailed or not.
The agent advised me to resend the email and make sure I let them know in the email the urgency of my situation as my work depends on it.

I sent an email in the format instructed and attached the oath form with the steps I had taken, I got another auto confirmation.

June 21st (today), I called again as it marks 3 weeks, on call agent told me after having to inquire and sort assistance from colleagues and maybe the supervisor, the certificate is printed, but not mailed nor is the Oath form uploaded for the tracker to close the application.

My tracker still says in progress.

Advised to send an email again, send the form to the physical address, and raise a web form attaching the oath form to it with my concerns, and the fact that my work depends on it.
Webform was raised, and an email was sent again(this time no auto-response maybe that's a good thing or not) will mail a letter and oath form tomorrow.

Whatever gets me that certificate in time within the 4wks stipulation without losing my cool. Not sure what I will be after 4 weeks if the certificate is not in the mailbox. It is frustrating even though I understand some people have it way worse and somehow a privilege to even get to this stage, a bit of peace of mind knowing what is happening could be of great use.

You are not alone.

saba_nik

Jun 21, 2023
It’s really frustrating! What sort of efficiency is this!! Please keep me posted with your updates, would like to kno what worked for you.