+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

atakch

Apr 7, 2011
Oath Ceremony on Sep 25, 2018. October 2017 Applicant here. Thanks everyone for the great help during this journey and all the best for you guys.

Saadi Hussein

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Finally a journey of 11 months and 5 days came to an end yesterday.
Took oath in Scarborough.
Thanks to everyone on this forum and wish you all good luck.
Good luck just Q i have 10 months and 5 days and did interview before 35 days and the interview offcer said you passed wait for latter to get oath but the until now inprocess any idea please

dkmemon

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Good luck just Q i have 10 months and 5 days and did interview before 35 days and the interview offcer said you passed wait for latter to get oath but the until now inprocess any idea please
I believe it's matter of time. You will definitely get your oath invitation sooner or later...

Bardia_ffff

Dec 19, 2017
Applied for the family last October 30th
got the letter on 3rd of Jan for QA additional documents
provided all the docs + passed the test on April 25th
case officer told we passed & did my interview - she confirms all is good ( it was in Scarborough)
Status still, In process ..not even got my DM yet!! been almost 11 months now
Any idea how I can follow up on my case to know more !!! really frustrated

thanks, guys

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Applied for the family last October 30th
got the letter on 3rd of Jan for QA additional documents
provided all the docs + passed the test on April 25th
case officer told we passed & did my interview - she confirms all is good ( it was in Scarborough)
Status still, In process ..not even got my DM yet!! been almost 11 months now
Any idea how I can follow up on my case to know more !!! really frustrated

thanks, guys
AFAIK, call center agents or webform won't be helpful until your application processing time has exceeded 12 months from the date the application was received. After Octobber 30th, you could submit a Case Specific Enquiry using the webform. Alternatively, you could try calling them.

Webform is here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Call center number:
1-888-242-2100

Windspout

Nov 10, 2015
Got DM, waiting oath

Test Invitation
: Sent on May 10, Received email on May 17
Test Date: Jun 4, 2018. Passed 19/20
Interview: Sep 21, 2018. Passed
Decision Made: Sep 22, 2018
Oath Letter: still waiting

Windspout

Nov 10, 2015
Test Invitation: Sent on May 10, Received email on May 17
Test Date: Jun 4, 2018. Passed 19/20
Interview: Sep 21, 2018. Passed
Decision Made: Sep 22, 2018
Oath Letter: Oct 2, 2018
Oath: Oct 25, 2018; Mississauga

sarafandee

Nov 18, 2014
Hi,

I see many October applicants on the excel sheet who have not yet received a test invite. Is it because they no longer updated their status in here or are they still waiting like me :(

Last time I made contact with CIC through the MP (two weeks ago), the response was that my application is considered non-routine, and hence it does not follow the standard processing times. Needles to say, all what we can do is be patient and wait, despite how frustrating it can be seeing all other people you know who applied in October have already become citizens.

If you are an October applicant and still waiting for a test invite, I stand with you in solidarity.

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Hi,

I see many October applicants on the excel sheet who have not yet received a test invite. Is it because they no longer updated their status in here or are they still waiting like me :(

Last time I made contact with CIC through the MP (two weeks ago), the response was that my application is considered non-routine, and hence it does not follow the standard processing times. Needles to say, all what we can do is be patient and wait, despite how frustrating it can be seeing all other people you know who applied in October have already become citizens.

If you are an October applicant and still waiting for a test invite, I stand with you in solidarity.
Did they tell you why its non-routine?