+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Please Help Me...

Applied in Oct 2017 passed test in March Additional docs requested in April first week submitted within 30 days and then no word......Called call Centre and they said processing time is 12 months so wait until Oct 2018 .. Not Sure what to do now...

Please advice

Thanks

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Pleas update the tracker. Also, I had my citizenship test/interview today in Calgary. When can I expect an oath invite?

Application delivered: 25 Oct 2017
AOR: 2 Feb 2018
IP: 5 Mar 2018
Test Invite: 6 Jun 2018
Test Held: 25 Jul 2018
City: Calgary

I am in the same boat. Applied in Oct 2017 passed test in March Additional docs requested in April first week submitted within 30 days and then no word......Called call Centre and they said processing time is 12 months so wait until Oct 2018 .. Not Sure what to do now...

BellRanger

Jun 26, 2014
I am in the same boat. Applied in Oct 2017 passed test in March Additional docs requested in April first week submitted within 30 days and then no word......Called call Centre and they said processing time is 12 months so wait until Oct 2018 .. Not Sure what to do now...
Hi, Don’t worry about anything. Same thing happened with me and I was asked additional documents as well around the same time. I got Decision made 2 days ago. Hopefully you will get your DM soon.

Reactions: jack2014

feb07

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-13
AOR Received.
18-3-13
IELTS Request
sent with application

cute2bblue2

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-04-2014
Med's Request
06-06-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-03-2015 DM 04-20-2015
I have a question, My case is strange, I applied for Canadian Citizenship just recently, my problem is with my application form, just to explain what happened, I first submitted a package for citizenship via regular mail, just last Friday, ( August 17, 2018) that package has the wrong application form, its not updated. then I realized that the form that was given to me is not updated so I immediately did a new Citizenship package with everything updated and all, ( so happened that I have extra originals of all the requirements that I've prepared such as police clearances, etc. so I immediately sent my package today to Sydney via UPS express 1 day delivery. my question is I know that they will receive my 2nd application before they get the one I sent with the not updated information, do you think will they just return the first application package to me? or do you think my application will be refused? imm so worried.

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
I have a question, My case is strange, I applied for Canadian Citizenship just recently, my problem is with my application form, just to explain what happened, I first submitted a package for citizenship via regular mail, just last Friday, ( August 17, 2018) that package has the wrong application form, its not updated. then I realized that the form that was given to me is not updated so I immediately did a new Citizenship package with everything updated and all, ( so happened that I have extra originals of all the requirements that I've prepared such as police clearances, etc. so I immediately sent my package today to Sydney via UPS express 1 day delivery. my question is I know that they will receive my 2nd application before they get the one I sent with the not updated information, do you think will they just return the first application package to me? or do you think my application will be refused? imm so worried.
Did you write a cover letter or explanation letter? Cause this is might help to ignore the second application if one is enough. I did before but I write explanation letter on top of the checklist package to give idea of the officer.

cute2bblue2

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-04-2014
Med's Request
06-06-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-03-2015 DM 04-20-2015
Did you write a cover letter or explanation letter? Cause this is might help to ignore the second application if one is enough. I did before but I write explanation letter on top of the checklist package to give idea of the officer.
Thanks for responding, Yes I did write a letter, explaining to them.

NOMADforPR

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Finally after a 6 month wait an update has come..... Received mail today to appear for the Test. Please update the spreadsheet:

Test Invite letter/ecas date : 2018/08/20
Test Interview date : 2018/10/02

Reactions: rajmalhotra7

dkmemon

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Test done yesterday 20/20
Decision made today
Center Scarborough
Applied 16th October
Delivered 19th October
Ip 12th December
Location Mississauga

Saadi Hussein

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi guys i did my interview last two weeks ago and the offcer said all good and i signed form and yesterday i call cic and he said you passed the interview and if we need some documents we contact you when i asked MP she gives me other answer she say

I have followed up with Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada. They have indicated that everything has passed on your application except security verifications. Once they have completed all verifications they will move forward on issuing the ceremony.what is mean please and when i check online still in prosses any idea please

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Hi guys i did my interview last two weeks ago and the offcer said all good and i signed form and yesterday i call cic and he said you passed the interview and if we need some documents we contact you when i asked MP she gives me other answer she say

I have followed up with Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada. They have indicated that everything has passed on your application except security verifications. Once they have completed all verifications they will move forward on issuing the ceremony.what is mean please and when i check online still in prosses any idea please
You are panicking for no reason.

They are still doing security check. Once you are tagged clear of security they will send you oath invite. This is all normal. Have some patience and wait for Oath Invite.

Reactions: razerblade