+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I have a question regarding the exam:
my kids are 14 and 12, should I take them with me?
should I take picture of everyone like the one I sent in the file?

BTW, I am in NB , id there any one in the group from the same province so we can share exam topics.

Thanks
Kids are not allowed in the test/interview room. You should however, take all their original supporting documents along with yours and your spouse's. Quoting the test invitation:

TEST/INTERVIEW FACILITIES: Only those scheduled for the written test or interview are allowed in the testing/interview room. If you bring young children, you should have someone with you to watch over them. If you cannot make suitable arrangements for child care, your appointment can be rescheduled for a later date.
No need to take photographs again.

cec20131209

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 09, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 29, 2014
Med's Request
Jun 18, 2014
Med's Done....
Jun 20, 2014, RPRF Request on Jul 15, 2014, Paid same day
Passport Req..
Jul 24, 2014, Sent Jul 25, 2014, passport recvd on July 28, passport sent from ottawa Sept 2 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 02 2014
LANDED..........
September 04 2014, PR Card Processing Started on October 03, 2014. Received PR Card on October 10, 2014
Just received my oath ceremony letter for 25 July at Scarborough civic center. DM on Jan 29. Wait is finally over.

natinthehat

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2013
LANDED..........
08-11-2013
Please update the tracker: my journey is finally almost over: oath ceremony is scheduled on July 17, Vancouver. Yay!

Total number of days (physical presence): 1610.

I can certainly confirm to those who did not get DM right after the test, like me - be patient and good luck to you all.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Please update the tracker: my journey is finally almost over: oath ceremony is scheduled on July 17, Vancouver. Yay!

Total number of days (physical presence): 1610.

I can certainly confirm to those who did not get DM right after the test, like me - be patient and good luck to you all.
congrads, updated!

Nkhlkumar

Jun 6, 2016
Hi Guys,

Quick question I did recieve my citizenship test date which is on July 5. I have a planned vacation from July 8 until Sep 3. That being said, I was single and residing in Ontario during this time, but when I come back from vacation I will be married and residing in another province [Alberta] . Can I reschedule my oath ceremony after I come back from my vacation and also can I reschedule it to another province. Any responses will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Quick question I did recieve my citizenship test date which is on July 5. I have a planned vacation from July 8 until Sep 3. That being said, I was single and residing in Ontario during this time, but when I come back from vacation I will be married and residing in another province [Alberta] . Can I reschedule my oath ceremony after I come back from my vacation and also can I reschedule it to another province. Any responses will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
During your test, let them know of your travel plans and that you will be moving to Alberta on your return. Once your move is complete, change your address with IRCC and they will transfer file to Calgary/ Edmonton.

Chuc

Nov 22, 2016
kindly to update the tracker .
Oath letter : June 27
Oath ceremony : July 13
best of luck to all of you who are still waiting , you all been such a support for me .

Reactions: qjzhou

ab100

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Yesterday, I became a Canadian citizen!!! The moment was exceptional and one that will remain a lifetime. I like to everyone member of this forum for their insights and open discussion towards a common goal. For those awaiting the next steps of their application, hang in tight, and I assure you it would be worth the wait.

Reactions: YoyoTofi

YoyoTofi

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday, I became a Canadian citizen!!! The moment was exceptional and one that will remain a lifetime. I like to everyone member of this forum for their insights and open discussion towards a common goal. For those awaiting the next steps of their application, hang in tight, and I assure you it would be worth the wait.
Congratulations

aasiff110

Feb 10, 2018
After my citizenship test in interview i was told my oath ceremony will be in july or Auguest, so my question is whatever the months i was told , oath ceremony will happen in these months or could vary ?

StrongBad

Jul 1, 2009
Please update my status.

Test completed on June 26th and decision made on June 27th.

Next step, waiting for oath...almost there :)