+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Hello Folks,

Due to the significantly increased number of applications this months, I suggest us to have a week-to-week thread. This will make tracking the progress for an AOR a little bit easier.

An Acknowledgment Of Receive (AOR) stage comes after the application was delivered to the intake office in Sydney, NS; it is the first positive sign, that the application is complete and is ready for processing.

We know for a fact, that as of today the time from the application delivery to an AOR is around 35-40 days.
Chances that this time to increase are expected. So my hope is within this thread here, we will be able to track down and monitor the progress of our applications.

Just to clarify again, post here only if your application was delivered in Sydney, NS on any of the days between October 16 and October 20, 2017.

I will also share an online spreadsheet to have our names in a table, for better tracking. Probably later today.

Are you with me on this thread?

I will start with myself: (post the following)

------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Toni
Delivery Date: October 16, 2017
Application Type (Single/Family of #) : Single (if you are a family, type: Family of 3)
Courier/Signatory Name (optional) : Canada Post / RYAN LAURENDEAU

ONLINE SPREADSHEET: (Read Only access)

LINK: >>> https://1drv.ms/x/s!AKghXhVYNRjRjYNa <<<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What is the purpose of this thread and this spreadsheet?
A
: Due to the high volume of applicants this month (October, 2017), it will be difficult over the course of the coming year to manage all the discussions from all the applicants from the month of October 2017 (the number of applicants is in the hundreds! if not thousands!)
So, to make things a little bit easier to track, I am making a special thread for only the applications which were delivered in the week of October 16 to October 20, 2017. I'd recommend others to create other threads for the coming weeks, as the numbers will keep increasing.
This is is an initiative by me, in an attempt to make our tracking process a little bit more organized and more focused. Thank You.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am with you.

Name: pepe84
Home Country (optional):
Signatory Name (optional) : Not Requested

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
@ meayman

Name
: whocares
Home Country (optional):
Signatory Name (optional) : RYAN LAURENDEAU

sonofapeach

Mar 12, 2014
Name: sonofapeach
Home Country (optional):
Signatory Name (optional) : MIKE

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
Name: Ukulele
Delivery Date: October 16, 2017 (Delivered)

Name: sonofapeach
Home Country (optional):

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY TO SEE THAT MY PACKAGE arrived to the right place... Stupid bags at ..... made a mistake (an insignificant one) on my envelope and I was paranoid the whole weekend that my application is going to the wrong place, now that I see that MIKE accepted your application as well, I am relieved, it's gotten to where it was supposed to go... Hooray... Now we wait...

Seatac

Apr 11, 2010
Home Country (optional):

CSQhelp

Feb 8, 2012
Please add my information to the spreadsheet. Thank you so much!

App type: Single
Physical presence: 1,401
Sent: Oct 13
Delivered (Confirmed): Oct 17

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
Name: Ukulele
Delivery Date: October 16, 2017 (Delivered)

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY TO SEE THAT MY PACKAGE arrived to the right place... Stupid bags at ..... made a mistake (an insignificant one) on my envelope and I was paranoid the whole weekend that my application is going to the wrong place, now that I see that MIKE accepted your application as well, I am relieved, it's gotten to where it was supposed to go... Hooray... Now we wait...
Was it Canada Post?

Toronto456

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
Home Country (optional):
Signatory Name (optional) : R.LAURENDOE

Anyone else whose application signed by this person, I sent by Fedex.

NewPRReciever

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,

Due to the significantly increased number of applications this months, I suggest us to have a week-to-week thread. This will make tracking the progress for an AOR a little bit easier.

An Acknowledgment Of Receive (AOR) stage comes after the application was delivered to the intake office in Sydney, NS; it is the first positive sign, that the application is complete and is ready for processing.

We know for a fact, that as of today the time from the application delivery to an AOR is around 35-40 days.
Chances that this time to increase are expected. So my hope is within this thread here, we will be able to track down and monitor the progress of our applications.

Just to clarify again, post here only if your application was delivered in Sydney, NS on any of the days between October 16 and October 20, 2017.

I will also share an online spreadsheet to have our names in a table, for better tracking. Probably later today.

Are you with me on this thread?

I will start with myself: (post the following)

Name: Toni
Home Country (optional): Bulgaria
Signatory Name (optional) : RYAN LAURENDEAU

ONLINE SPREADSHEET: (Read Only access)

LINK: >>> https://1drv.ms/x/s!AKghXhVYNRjRjYNa <<<

P.S: Please try as much as possible to keep the thread clean! Post only, if you have an application that was delivered in Sydney, NS this week (October 16-20, 2017).

Hello Tonimir,

I see you have a column called Processing Office. I am asking this super dumb question, Does CIC decide on the office based on address provided on the application or is it a random procedure, if so how does one even know where it was sent by CIC for the processing stage.