+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

vasvas

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Name: vasvas
Delivery Date: October 16, 2017
Application Type (Single/Family of #) : Family of 2
Signatory Name (optional) : Mike

Thanks for doing this Tonimir

salzafar

Jun 18, 2012
Hello Folks,

Due to the significantly increased number of applications this months, I suggest us to have a week-to-week thread. This will make tracking the progress for an AOR a little bit easier.

An Acknowledgment Of Receive (AOR) stage comes after the application was delivered to the intake office in Sydney, NS; it is the first positive sign, that the application is complete and is ready for processing.

We know for a fact, that as of today the time from the application delivery to an AOR is around 35-40 days.
Chances that this time to increase are expected. So my hope is within this thread here, we will be able to track down and monitor the progress of our applications.

Just to clarify again, post here only if your application was delivered in Sydney, NS on any of the days between October 16 and October 20, 2017.

I will also share an online spreadsheet to have our names in a table, for better tracking. Probably later today.

Are you with me on this thread?

I will start with myself: (post the following)

------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Toni
Application Type (Single/Family of #) : Single (if you are a family, type: Family of 3)
Signatory Name (optional) : RYAN LAURENDEAU

ONLINE SPREADSHEET: (Read Only access)

LINK: >>> https://1drv.ms/x/s!AKghXhVYNRjRjYNa <<<

P.S: Please try as much as possible to keep the thread clean! Post only, if you have an application that was delivered in Sydney, NS this week (October 16-20, 2017).
Toni, I don't understand the point of a new tracker when all this information can be pulled from the original tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/edit#gid=671336796

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Toni, I don't understand the point of a new tracker when all this information can be pulled from the original tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/edit#gid=671336796
I appreciate your input. The reason is simple. By the end of the month, I am expecting the spreadsheet to have more than 1000 entries (if not more)
The idea here is to break down the group of people to only the week their application got delivered.

Later on we will be using this thread to discuss the timelines over the coming year.
Can you imagine how the thread will look like when you have 1000 applicants in the same month?

The Google spreadsheet that you shared doesn't have a filtering criteria based on the date range you are interested in. (Unless if there is a way, that I didn't find out)

I look at this thread as more compact and distinct for only the people whom applications got delivered this week.

burakcayir

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
Which mail service did you use? I used Canada Post priority service and shipped it on friday. Normally it should be delivered today, it is 2 pm and still not delivered. I don't want it to be lost.

ZAISH

Oct 16, 2017
Name: ZAISH - Family (2)
Home Country (optional):
Signatory Name (optional) :

ukcj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Name: CRAIG - Family (2)
Home Country (optional): UK
Signatory Name (optional) : Cant read it :p

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Which mail service did you use? I used Canada Post priority service and shipped it on friday. Normally it should be delivered today, it is 2 pm and still not delivered. I don't want it to be lost.
I used Canada Post XpressPost on Thursday and it got delivered early this morning.

What is it saying in your tracker information? Is it: Halifax, NS In Transit?

P.S: Spreadsheet updated!

IndoCanadian2015

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Name: IndoCanadian2015
Application Type (Single/Family of #) : Single
Signatory Name (optional) : RYAN LAURENDEAU

Please add me to the tracker.

burakcayir

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
I used Canada Post XpressPost on Thursday and it got delivered early this morning.

What is it saying in your tracker information? Is it: Halifax, NS In Transit?

P.S: Spreadsheet updated!
It is out for delivery since 6:30 am. I have just called Canada Post and they said it would be delivered today and there was a huge flood of mails to that address.