+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

canvin123

Mar 7, 2013
Hi All,

1. application received on October 17, 2017.
  2. received AOR on November 26, 2017.
  3. In process from December 7, 2017
  4. RQ sent on February 19,2018
I live in Brampton and It's almost more than 7 months till date and haven't heard anything. Do we get an email or through Canada Post for the exam date? I will have to travel and it's frustrating. When can we expect?

Thanks
Canvin

Randy.Orton

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My Ecas was last updated Dec 6, 2017 showing application in process - nothing since then I beleive my file is in Scarborough, anyone in same boat ?

Application received Oct 16 and Aor 20 Nov 2017
Hey yes, pretty much in the same boat. IN-PROCESS since Dec 29 and no news from there.

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
i call IRCC today and call center agent said we dont change test date on phone u need to use web form with explanation. i am going on vacation. i am going UNITED STATES with my all family members and i already booked air ticket for Multiple cities separately.

so can u please help me to wht kind of explaction i hv to write like professional way and wht kind of explanation they want for vacation. u can reply me personally as well if you want

Please and thank you in Adv.

Last edited:

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
i call IRCC today and call center agent said we dont change test date on phone u need to use web form with explanation. i am going on vacation. i am going UNITED STATES with my all family members and i already booked air ticket for Multiple cities separately.

so can u please help me to wht kind of explaction i hv to write like professional way and wht kind of explanation they want for vacation. u can reply me personally as well if you want

Please and thank you in Adv.
I have not done this but I assume that you don't need anything formal... on the webform, just advise them that you will be away from... to...
and to reschedule

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

1. application received on October 17, 2017.
  2. received AOR on November 26, 2017.
  3. In process from December 7, 2017
  4. RQ sent on February 19,2018
I live in Brampton and It's almost more than 7 months till date and haven't heard anything. Do we get an email or through Canada Post for the exam date? I will have to travel and it's frustrating. When can we expect?

Thanks
Canvin
Added you to October sheet of global 2017 tracker. Link is in my signature.