+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

theoffspring

Jul 19, 2012
Anyone here waiting for Oath date from Hamilton office? I'm at 6 weeks now since Decision Made status. How long does it really take to schedule someone.......

vincetoul

Mar 15, 2018
Hi its similar situation for me , could you let me know what finally happened in your case for children DM status , when was it updated ? and when was you oath ceremony.Thanks for guidance
Minor status never goes to DM, but invite to oath directly at the same time as parents invite to oath

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
hi everyone

i need ur help
i got my test date yesterday and date is 20th june. but on that time i m on vacation so wht is the procedure of change date ?
i m from winnipeg

thanks in adv

rashcanada

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Toronto
One of admins has already updated.

Do you know which visa office sent you test invite. Is it Mississauga or Scarborough/

What is the test invite date on letter you got? Also, your e-cas should have been updated with test invite sent on?
thanks Raj
just saw ecas is updated ... with same date 5th June 2018 @8:15 am

its from Scarborough

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone

i need ur help
i got my test date yesterday and date is 20th june. but on that time i m on vacation so wht is the procedure of change date ?
i m from winnipeg

thanks in adv
Updated. Congrats!!

You can call IRCC to reschedule. Lets us know once you get new date. we will update the tracker.

Reactions: phlove

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
i go into this link but i dnt understand wht i hv to select .. can u please advise ??
Tell us More >> No >> Type of application : Citizenship >> Citizenship - Grant and fill the rest with your request and personal information.

STELLA ARTOIS

Nov 9, 2017
Hi,

My Ecas was last updated Dec 6, 2017 showing application in process - nothing since then I beleive my file is in Scarborough, anyone in same boat ?

Application received Oct 16 and Aor 20 Nov 2017