+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

Marreco

Mar 29, 2017
Hi All,

I finally received the email for the Oath of Citizenship. Please, could someone update the spreadsheet?

The Decision made date there now is January 20th but, that`s my date. Since they requested my wife`s fingerprints, took them more than 40 days to come up with a decision. So, the correct DM date should be March 2nd.

Updates:

DM: March 2nd

Oath letter: March 12th

Oath: March 29th

This will probably be my last post in this forum. Wish you guys good luck with your process.

Regards.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hi All,

I finally received the email for the Oath of Citizenship. Please, could someone update the spreadsheet?

The Decision made date there now is January 20th but, that`s my date. Since they requested my wife`s fingerprints, took them more than 40 days to come up with a decision. So, the correct DM date should be March 2nd.

Updates:

DM: March 2nd

Oath letter: March 12th

Oath: March 29th

This will probably be my last post in this forum. Wish you guys good luck with your process.

Regards.
Congrats, updated the sheet

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hi

Pls update my timeline

Test invite. 28 feb 2018
Test. 12 March 2018
Ecas “decision made”. 13 March 2018

Can some one explain whT are next steps and wait time : ballpark

Thanks in advance
Regards
Next step is to wait for Oath invite. Plz check spreadsheet for avg wait times for your location.

I have updated the SS.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
I sent my application 1st of December and received AOR ON December 21st and got test invitation on March 1st to write the test on 21st of March. I applied from Toronto. But I have some friends who wrote their test even sooner than me. The thing is that my ECAS is not updated yet!!! So I got test invite but my application is not in process yet! Isnt it weird??
It is weird!! Certainly the first Dec applicant who got test invite. Even weirder is ECAS not updated!!

Did you check the test invite thoroughly name/UCI numbers etc? Good luck on the test.

I have added you to the SS!!

optimistic6

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
All,
just want to let you know that I have submitted my application on 22-Dec-2017 but I did not hear back till today. In last week of Feb, I sent Web Form inquiry and I received reply from IRCC that they are not able to track my application package while I checked on Purolator Website and it was delivered and signed by receptionist.

Anyhow, I sent another application package today. Will keep you posted if I hear back anything. Very frustrating and killing situation.

Reactions: anasja2000

lalaland2

Jan 13, 2017
Hi I appreciate if you can help me.
My status has not changed for over 4 months in eCAS. Is there an email address that I can reach out to CIC?

Here is my timeline:
Single applicant in Toronto
Oct 13 application date
Oct 26 AOR
Dec 11 IP

malikumershaheen

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Well its not 4 months between today and dec 11.
And secondly there are many people on the same page so i dont think its surprising

Hi I appreciate if you can help me.
My status has not changed for over 4 months in eCAS. Is there an email address that I can reach out to CIC?

Here is my timeline:
Single applicant in Toronto
Oct 13 application date
Oct 26 AOR
Dec 11 IP

van100

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex-Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
IELTS Request
March 2012
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Yesterday we did the exam I got 20 and my wife got 14 :)

optimistic6

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
All,
Just want to confirm that below is the correct address for Courier ? Because I saw comment somewhere that people also used 47-49 Dorchester while Purolator is not accepting this.They are saying either it will be 47 or 49. Please advise

49 DORCHESTER ST
Sydney, NS, B1P5Z2, CA