App Recd: Oct 18, 2017
AOR: Nov 29,2017
In Process: Dec 21,2017
Test Invite: Jan 22 ,2018
Test date: March 1 ,2018
Decision Made ECAS: March 2,2018

CTZ

Help Test Invite Format in ecas

Request helpmembers who have received test invite. Does the ecas update of test invite mention date and time of test . As I am traveling a lot on business ,can I get to know my test date on ecas and head back to Canada.
Pls do paste a copy of your ecas test invite format if you could .
Appreciate your help fellow members .

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Guys I passed the test in Thursday and inmy ECAS said , "decision made" what does it mean?
Given that the status changed to DM right after the test, it means (extremely likely) that you're application was approved. Now you have to wait for the oath invite. Congratulations!

Reactions: dony

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014

Request helpmembers who have received test invite. Does the ecas update of test invite mention date and time of test . As I am traveling a lot on business ,can I get to know my test date on ecas and head back to Canada.
Yes, ECAS indicates the date and time of the test, but not the location. Location is revealed on the actual invite, which can be sent by email or regular mail.

This is what ECAS looks like:

4. We sent you a notice on <> to appear and write the citizenship test on <> at <> PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

CTZ

Yes, ECAS indicates the date and time of the test, but not the location. Location is revealed on the actual invite, which can be sent by email or regular mail.

This is what ECAS looks like:

4. We sent you a notice on <> to appear and write the citizenship test on <> at <> PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Thank you very much Razerblade , its good to know that one can see on ecas electronically the date of test and plan accordingly vs waitng for the paper invite.

CTZ

One more question on this , does ecas always update with test invite in advance .I read on forum in other threads in previous years ,that sometimes ecas does not update at all or does not show date and time.Could members share their recent experiences,Specially their expericnce from St Claire Toronto office. This will be great help if the majority expericne is that "test date in updated in ecas at leaset 2-3 weeks before the test" . Thanks for help and sharing your experiences.

asifmehmood

May 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Passport Req..
31/01/13, received at LVO 04/02/13
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/13
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
One more question on this , does ecas always update with test invite in advance .I read on forum in other threads in previous years ,that sometimes ecas does not update at all or does not show date and time.Could members share their recent experiences,Specially their expericnce from St Claire Toronto office. This will be great help if the majority expericne is that "test date in updated in ecas at leaset 2-3 weeks before the test" . Thanks for help and sharing your experiences.
it is still happening, my test invite info never showed up on ECAS.

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Our test invite by email was dated Monday 19 February 2018 but the email did not actually reach our inboxes until after midnight on February 20 February 2018. The ECAS did not update until I think Thursday 22 February or even Friday 23 February.

We are in Vancouver.

Is this the information you're asking for?

CTZ

Our test invite by email was dated Monday 19 February 2018 but the email did not actually reach our inboxes until after midnight on February 20 February 2018. The ECAS did not update until I think Thursday 22 February or even Friday 23 February.

We are in Vancouver.

Is this the information you're asking for?
Yes thank you hfinkel , and did your ecas update mention as the Test date, was the date after 10-20 days (I need to figure this out as I have to plan my trips ,so want to ascertain how much was the notice time from ecas update to actual test date).Thanks for you help

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Yes thank you hfinkel , and did your ecas update mention as the Test date, was the date after 10-20 days (I need to figure this out as I have to plan my trips ,so want to ascertain how much was the notice time from ecas update to actual test date).Thanks for you help
Our test date is scheduled in the notice for March 21st.
Not as soon as we would have liked but at least we're in there somewhere.
We've been studying with great anticipation for months :)

Reactions: CTZ

dare2dream

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-10-2014
Help needed with minor application : Question 5A in the minor form is asking for name of the child; while the instruction guide is telling to put UCI number. Has anybody noticed this? I am sure we should put name as asked in the form. But then there is no other place to put UCI number in minor form. Please advise

CTZ

Pls add me to the Spread sheet

App.Type: family
Physical Presence Days: 1301
App Sent: Oct 16, 2017
App Recd: Oct 20, 2017
AOR: Dec 12,2017
In Process: Jan 24,2018