Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
I know this is a weird question but do they need a second set of photo at the test/interview? I read that it requires all the documents in the checklist but not sure if that's included.

maxikana

Oct 21, 2015
Hi,
My ID is PERERA (maxikana)
Please update my details as follows:
1. Application Sent: Oct' 14
2. Delivered: Oct'19
3. AOR: Nov' 28
4. In Process: Jan' 7
5. Test invite: Jan' 22
6. Test date: Feb' 15 (Hamilton)
7. Decision made: Feb' 16
8. Oath Letter: Mar' 5
9. Oath Date: Mar' 20
Thanks

canada119

Nov 2, 2013
Alberta
Hi
I passed citizenship exam since Feb 14th however my online status is still "in progress".
Could anyone advise what would be reason that status is still in progress?

Thank you in advance

jaggy257

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Got an update.... not sure what this is RQ or fingerprints request

1. We sent you correspondence on March 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Marreco

Mar 29, 2017
Hi all,

For those who applied for their kids, did the child’s status changed to Decision Made when your status changed to DM? My status and my wife’s is DM but my son’s still shows In Process. He is 10 and was not require to pass the test. Maybe they will change his status at the same time they will send the letter for the ceremony? Anyone with experience on this?

Thanks.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Got an update.... not sure what this is RQ or fingerprints request

1. We sent you correspondence on March 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
most likely it is a Finger print request. you will get it in 3-4 days wait for it.

I am told - RQ and QA does not appear on ECAS. it is sent in regular email.

Reactions: jaggy257