Interview........
31/01/2011
Passport Req..
02/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/08/2011 ( Inshallah)
Hi, sorry about that.. Have you received AOR first before they returned your application?

I think I made a mistake too because I sent CLBA result as proof of language in January (CIC received Jan 12).

I have IELTS in 2013, do you think that it's still valid?
you can't received AOR since your fie incomplete . your 2013 can be used since its general.

Reactions: bbears27

Babayaro

Jun 30, 2016
Hello. Does anyone know Ottawa oath ceremony schedule? I got dm last week and waiting for oath invitation. Thank you

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Hi, sorry about that.. Have you received AOR first before they returned your application?

I think I made a mistake too because I sent CLBA result as proof of language in January (CIC received Jan 12).

I have IELTS in 2013, do you think that it's still valid?
Bbears 27 - IELTS General even a expired one is accepted but if you read their guideline it states that it should have been used earlier in the immigration process.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=594&top=5

Reactions: bbears27

GhCiti

Nov 21, 2017
Hi,
I submitted my application in Quebec and the status is "In Progress" . Recently, I received a job offer from Ontario. Now, I am wondering if this movement from QC to On affects my application process and impose any delay in the next steps(e.g. exam, interview, ...)? any idea?

cheers,

honey_ca

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Hi can anyone share their experiences during the exam and interview specially for Calgary area?

Is it still all multiple choice and type of question they ask during the interview to give us an idea?

Thank you for the information.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi can anyone share their experiences during the exam and interview specially for Calgary area?

Is it still all multiple choice and type of question they ask during the interview to give us an idea?

Thank you for the information.
I haven't taken the test yet, but read a lot about it and from people that I know personally, who did. It's always multiple choice, everywhere in Canada. 20 questions, and atleast 15 correct answers needed to pass (75%).

Interview consists of personal questions ranging from your life in Canada, work history, family to your travels outside Canada. Nothing to worry about. The officer will also go through your original passport(s) and correlate the stamps with your physical presence calculator.

Reactions: honey_ca

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Dear Fellows,

I was working in one of the middle eastern country when I got my PR and made a move to Canada. I had submitted PCC from same middle eastern with my PR application at that time. With my citizenship application, I had to attach PCC from the same middle eastern country as I have lived there just under 1 year in last 4 years but was missing an imp document to apply for PCC. I sent citizenship application with an explanation letter providing valid reason of not attaching PCC. My application is now In Process. Even after applying citizenship, I continued my efforts to acquire PCC and at last, succeeded to obtain it. I called IRCC to check how and where to send PCC after receiving AOR ( before In Process) but agent advised me not to send unless asked. According to the agent, since my application has been accepted with waiver of PCC so I don't need to send it unless asked by officer.

What should I do? Any similar experience would be helpful.
I would do what the agent says..don't send it if your application is in process already. If they need it, they'll ask for it later or you could take it with you when you have your test for the officer checking your passport. Till then.. just relax :)

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi experts,

Just a quick update and question, my application was family of 3 (me, wife and kid), I just received my acknowlidgment but not for my wife and kid... is it a normal process?

Orignal Application delivered : 19 Oct 2017
1st return delivered: 15 Nov 2017
2nd return delived 22 Dec 2017

AOA: Feb 05 2017

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would do what the agent says..don't send it if your application is in process already. If they need it, they'll ask for it later or you could take it with you when you have your test for the officer checking your passport. Till then.. just relax :)
Thanks a lot for the valuable suggestion.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hi experts,

Just a quick update and question, my application was family of 3 (me, wife and kid), I just received my acknowlidgment but not for my wife and kid... is it a normal process?

Orignal Application delivered : 19 Oct 2017
1st return delivered: 15 Nov 2017
2nd return delived 22 Dec 2017

AOA: Feb 05 2017
updated!

zenith9

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application has changed to "In Process" on February 2nd. Please update the spreadsheet! Tks