Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Does anyone knows application is same as file number /group number in checking the ecas ?
If nobody has replied yet... I believe, it's the same.
To be 100% sure, checking your application status, better use the Client ID Number, which can be found on every immigration document you have from working permits in the past to PR card.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Status updated to In process 9 December - Line 324 in the spreadsheet
Thanks,

Also just quick question, couple of people got test date- are those applications being urgently processed or they're just the lucky ones.

Reactions: qjzhou

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Status updated to In process 9 December - Line 324 in the spreadsheet
Thanks,

Also just quick question, couple of people got test date- are those applications being urgently processed or they're just the lucky ones.
If you scroll across the spreadsheet, you'll see that 1 has urgent processing and 1 isn't listed as so. Difficult to tell if it's luck or what is going on - I am waiting for more data.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
If you scroll across the spreadsheet, you'll see that 1 has urgent processing and 1 isn't listed as so. Difficult to tell if it's luck or what is going on - I am waiting for more data.
These 2 cases wouldn't be much a surprise... the urgent processing was reported from Ottawa, so there's likely a government job that requires citizenship and can easily justify the urgent request, the other one is not urgent but is reported from Calgary, where there are not as many applicants as other places (or the local office is really efficient), there are 2 test invitations for November applications now, and one of them is also from Calgary

Last edited:

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011
Most of the working force dont work saturdays . unemployed people often forget what day is today .
For your kind information people have been receiving AORs even on the weekends as CIC is now also auto-generating mass AOR emails on the weekends. Also I am neither unemployed, nor I forgot it is a weekend.

anasja2000

Star Member
May 17, 2017
For your kind information people have been receiving AORs even on the weekends as CIC is now also auto-generating mass AOR emails on the weekends. Also I am neither unemployed, nor I forgot it is a weekend.
It looks like Paulinn is in this forum to bash people randomly..Some people have strange mentality. Hey Paulinn, Please respect the forum rules, people here to ask whatever questions they want, they're entitled to it. If you can help with good answer, then that's great, or else please don't bother them.
See his contributions below :

First posting:"

Take a deep breath first . The way you are asking questions to random people , seems like everyone owes you something
Post by: paulinn, Saturday at 9:19 PM in forum: Citizenship

Second:
Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6
Most of the working force dont work saturdays . unemployed people often forget what day is today .
Post by: paulinn, Saturday at 9:16 PM in forum: Citizenship

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
you can create a temp filter at the top left corner of the sheet once the sheeet is fully loaded
Can you explain how to do it? I couldn't select any cell of the sheet. I am using Chrome. I remember a while back I can sort it by just clicking "A", "B", etc.

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was able to use my wife's group number/file number to check her application status. But it was only possible because her AoR was sent out later (probably from the local office) due to a misspell in her email address and the group/file number together with her application number were both provided in the AoR.

If nobody has replied yet... I believe, it's the same.
To be 100% sure, checking your application status, better use the Client ID Number, which can be found on every immigration document you have from working permits in the past to PR card.

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please update tracker:

user @racxx from the Oct 16th batch got their AoR today December 11th.

user @mehul5980 from the Oct 16th batch got their AoR on Saturday December 9th

User @canada4us2017 got their application into processing on November 29th (FYI: I sent a private message to Kitchener local office applicants to follow up on their status)

Reactions: salimnw