+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

Ava449

Jul 24, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
Just want to check if anyone from Ottawa received their AOR around October 24 and their application hasn't changed to in process yet ? Thank you !

MTLBoy

Oct 16, 2017
Only those who have OFFICIALLY received their "Test Invite letter/ecas date", please help me answer these two questions:

1- Did you receive your "Test Invite letter/ecas date" by email or by a physical mail in your home mailbox?

2- After receiving your "Test Invite letter/ecas date", does your online client application status in CIC website change to a new one OR it still remains "In Process"?
Do you see any indication of receiving "Test invite letter" in your client application status in CIC website?

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Finally, after a long wait.....received AOR on 7th Dec 2017. I have been following this forum since October and have been waiting for positive result.
Please add me to spreadsheet.
ID: amit80203
App. Type: Family
Physical Presence Days: 1205
App. Sent: Oct /16/2017
App. Delivered: Oct /18/2017
AOR: Dec/07/2017

I have been following this forum since 2013 when I applied for PR. Those who are still waiting for AOR, u will definitely will get positive news soon. Best of luck guys!

Reactions: salimnw

Can.Van

Dec 8, 2017
Only those who have OFFICIALLY received their "Test Invite letter/ecas date", please help me answer these two questions:

1- Did you receive your "Test Invite letter/ecas date" by email or by a physical mail in your home mailbox?

2- After receiving your "Test Invite letter/ecas date", does your online client application status in CIC website change to a new one OR it still remains "In Process"?
Do you see any indication of receiving "Test invite letter" in your client application status in CIC website?
1. Physical letter, through snail mail, got two days after it was issued.
2. Yes, I could see my updated ECAS before receiving the letter in mail.
Hope I answered your questions

Reactions: MTLBoy

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011
GUYS NO AOR today-DEC 9th?

dapin84

Star Member
Jul 28, 2010
I was waiting for an email to know if my application is in progress, it turns out it has been in progress since November 28 and I never received an email.

Can someone please update my record on the spreadsheet:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 10, 2017.
We started processing your application on November 28, 2017.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I was waiting for an email to know if my application is in progress, it turns out it has been in progress since November 28 and I never received an email.

Can someone please update my record on the spreadsheet:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 10, 2017.
We started processing your application on November 28, 2017.
IRCC doesn't email when your application begins processing. Updated the sheet. Good luck

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
I have a question. Sorry if it’s silly. When I log in to ecas it says Application Received and when I click it, it shows app received date and 2nd line is the AOR date. When the application goes into process, will the initial screen change to Application In Process or it doesn’t change and I have to go into the second page to see the in process status? Thank you in advance.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I have a question. Sorry if it’s silly. When I log in to ecas it says Application Received and when I click it, it shows app received date and 2nd line is the AOR date. When the application goes into process, will the initial screen change to Application In Process or it doesn’t change and I have to go into the second page to see the in process status? Thank you in advance.
First screen will show "In Process" instead of "Application Received". When you click on it, you will see 3 lines "Application received", "sent correspondence", and "started processing".

Reactions: sylviabenita

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
First screen will show "In Process" instead of "Application Received". When you click on it, you will see 3 lines "Application received", "sent correspondence", and "started processing".
Thank you.