+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Yes, I also asked about the form and was told it is a known technical issue and they are working on it. Unfortunately there is no ETA, I was suggested to try again in "a few hours".
hi everyone whats the number of cic .whre we can call them to ask anything about application

Canaussie7

Jun 16, 2017
What is up with the calculator and the way it calculates days out of country. An example, left Canada on 16/05/2013 returned 20/05/2013 and it lists as 1.5 days. All of mine are like this. Something that should be at least a full day is listed as half a day....

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
Yes, I also asked about the form and was told it is a known technical issue and they are working on it. Unfortunately there is no ETA, I was suggested to try again in "a few hours".
Someone on the other thread mentioned that they called IRCC and was told the issue will be resolved by the end of today.

Keep checking the website!

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
having the same problem here too. The new form is so confusing! They haven't thought of that. Tssskk! And if you are not providing all the addresses within the period covered, they're saying the application will be returned.
Do i need to provide my foreign address that falls within the frame? I hope no proof will be asked o

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dear all,

Can someone please upload the main
application form CIT0002E?

I tried different browser (even from cell phone), but ended up having a pdf (downloaded) file with "Please wait... " Only..

Thanks in advance.
What i did was i used google chrome as its downloading an addon says open in adobe and thatsbhiw igor it. I dont know how others did theirs

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
Hello all,

Can someone please help me with this question?

When I first got my study permit in 2012, I was given a 2 years study permit. After a semester at the college I applied to originally, I transferred to another college and completed that course in 8 months. After that I applied for my work permit.

In the citizenship application, question 9 asks me about the date my status was obtained and the day it expired. Would the expiry date be the date my work permit started or the actual date on the study visa? Additionally, would the date status obtained be the day I landed in Canada with that status or would it be the date mentioned on the visa?

Thank you.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
While its a good idea to fill out the forms and see what information you will need.

I think its not a good idea to rush to submit the application today. Why?

• There are some errors in the form like its not printing for majority.
  • The document check list is still the older version (i.e. C-24 based)
  • Guide is not clear, for example it reads photocopy of all passports, does not specify biographical pages only or whole.
Hopefully these things will be more clear in the coming days... Take it easy and make sure you do not rush and miss any thing. :)
Leave them. They wont listen. Loll When it is returned theyll come back here to whine....

AnilGurung

Nov 9, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPO-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-1-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2014
LANDED..........
1/03/2014
Hello all,

Can someone please help me with this question?

When I first got my study permit in 2012, I was given a 2 years study permit. After a semester at the college I applied to originally, I transferred to another college and completed that course in 8 months. After that I applied for my work permit.

In the citizenship application, question 9 asks me about the date my status was obtained and the day it expired. Would the expiry date be the date my work permit started or the actual date on the study visa? Additionally, would the date status obtained be the day I landed in Canada with that status or would it be the date mentioned on the visa?

Thank you.
The best would be to l\st the dates in the study permit and work permit.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
I think you can only apply when document is in your hand otherwise your application will be incomplete and returned. Rules in Canada are followed very strictly.
I guess I dont need COPR any more as per the new document requirements